IDV | Norton X Reader X Naib X Jack the Ripper ( The Game )

Norton X Reader X Naib X Jack the Ripper ( The Game )

You check yourself in front of the mirror for the 5th time this morning; today you will be playing with few of your friends in a match and you are more than nervous. You were wearing a black tight turtle neck with ruffles and a skirt that goes above your knee. It was simple yet elegant the new skin design given to you perfectly match your personality and you current mood.

You only played few matches ever since you came into the manor few months ago and today you are really nervous how you will do in your game, in the last matches you ended up winning few but all in all you missed all the chances to crush the Hunter. You huff one last time as you momentarily stared at yourself still not sure why the look seems so off. Your daze was only broken when you heard a knock in your door. Upon walking into it you slowly open it to see the ever so happy Emily; she had a bright smile on her face as you wait for her to speak.

Emi: hello y/n breakfast is ready" she smiled at you, you smiled back at her as she walked back to the halls you slowly close the door behind you as you stride your way following her to the kitchen. When you reach the kitchen you saw the group of survivor who are already eating, you turned your head side to side to see a vacant space and your eyes landed on Aesop who turned to look at you. He nodded towards you as he pointed the sit beside him; you slowly made way to him as he prepared his own food. You slowly took food from the plates not minding the current topic of the big group in the kitchen.

After the breakfast, Norton made his way to you to compliment your new skin design

Norton: your new skin really suit you well y/n" . He blushed while saying comments at how lovely you look today and you can't seem to falter why he is acting this way, ever since you join the matches he never forgot to comment at you and you somehow were very thankful about that. The announcement was heard, calling the group of survivor who will join the match today to prepare, hearing your name in the list Norton smiled at you as he accompany you in your walk in the game room, not that you mind. You find his presence fine at all cost, just forget the fact that he actually try to hit on you every now and then with his funny jokes. He also shares to you his donuts which you are very thankful with because you are a sucker for sweets.

The walk in the game preparing room was not that long with few words exchange by you and him, he opens the door to lead you inside as you sit on the further left part of the table. You turned your head to check the surrounding and who are you going to play with today, the door open to reveal your all so beloved friend Emily she waved at you as she took the sit next to you. You two chatted for a while waiting for the others to come, upon further notice you realized that the final survivor was already in there, Niab who was now sitting beside Norton gave you a short glance. You were not close with him and you cannot remember any common time he actually talks to you in proper manner.

He will only give you short glances and will never initiate the first word or talk, but in all you find his presence okay he will always save you when you are chaired and he will make sure to lure away the hunter when he knows it was coming into you way. Shortly after the game started, you vision blurred as you open your eyes into the sacred hospital map.

You groan because this is one of your least favorite map to play, this map always makes you lose every time as you run towards the nearest cipher you realized that it was in an open field. It will surely make you easy to be seen but never the less you type and calibrated the cipher. Not long after your heart started glowing violet, in panic you missed a calibration which you usually don't let, with this you started running to avoid the hunter. You hide behind one of the walls looking around checking where the red glowing lights will show off, the beating in your heart continue to hammer as you can sense the hunter walking or going near your location. You mentally prepared yourself to make a run when you see the sign of the red glowing color in the ground, but not long a failed calibration was heard from the across the map.