MDZS | Lan Zhang X Reader

Lan Zhang X Reade

y/n: please take care" a girl with ( your hair length and hair color) stood in front of the door, the small house was detailed in jade and white colors it was a simple home but it was enough for the two people who was just starting. Lan Wanji who stood in front of her just nodded as he tried to gently express his emotions to him, which comes out with a blunt and simple " mnn". Y/n smiled at the response she got used to the simple gestures and the most concise expression her husband had always shown.

It was a mystery how she managed to live with it, girls around her age already bear their second child but in her case she hasn't even had the privilege to sleep with her husband. Not that she actually mined, even thou it makes her sad that she still don't have any small children running around the place. She had hoped to have few now but since Lan Wanji is not a man of such actions she had learned to wait when her husband will lay a finger on her.

LW: alright, I'll be back really soon" with that he slowly kissed her head before turning around softly and confidentially walking his way back to the Gusu Main Land. Today he was called by his big brother Xichen to attend some matters and so he had to leave his wife alone in the house. He knows y/n for the longest time, she was around the same time when he meets Wei Wuxian she was Master Wei's cousin and so the fateful meeting was somehow related to Wei Ying.

When Lan Zhang was no longer in sight the said girl slowly made her way back inside to clean and prepare food for lunch and dinner. She sometimes wander why her husband never actually grace her with such privilege, they were married for almost 5 years now and still there hasn't been a chance to sleep with him. It makes her sad but still she decided to respect his decisions.

While she was doing the dishes, she heard a knock from the front door startle she immediately dried her hand as she made way to the front door. When she opens the door she was greeted by one of her classmate in the cultivation when she was younger. In her arms was a 2 months old baby, with a smile she looked at her.

Friend: y/n how are you???" she asked the girl who only giggled and smiled at her offering her to enter, when the two finally made way to the small living room she brought out tea and small cakes.

y/n: I've been fine and why are you here?? Aren't you in the lanling sect??" with a curious tone she set the tray down as she waited for a response, the said girl only smiled at her as she spoke. She can't help but eye the child in her friends arms a sweet cute plump baby.

Friend: well my husband was in gusu for some matters and I really wanted to see you so I decided to visit you. " she smiled as she eyes the place " as expected from you, you really wanted to keep simple living" with that y/n smiled as she pour the cup some tea.

y/n: well I've been fine and happy" she paused and turned to look at her friend " but something has been bugging me lately" with this her friend nodded as she listened to her small moans of problems.

Friend: I've heard you still don't have a child?" with that she smiled at the baby she was carrying who was currently sleeping comfortably in her arms. Y/n only nodded as she envy the sight in front of her, " are you doing your job to have one?" y/n turned to look at her curios as far she can remember she had made everything a wife should do. But before she can retort an answer her friend spoke again " and no that's not household work and not those we do everyday" now y/n is more confuse

y/n: what kind of job?" with that he friend slowly but gently placed the young baby on the floor, the gentle movement made the baby move a bit. Clothed ion thick wool the child fell asleep again in no time

Friend: did you try keeping yourself close to your husband? Kissing more? Or even trying to touch him? Or no?" with that she smiled y/n blushed at the thought it wasn't like her to do those kinds of words do a wife need to practice such things? " I guess you didn't??, not even tried seducing him?? You know for a man like Lanji it will take long years for him to be finally able to touch you and I am afraid it will be too late for you to bare a child when that time comes" she nodded