IDV | Wu Chang X Reader ( Chair)

Wu Chang X Reader ( Chair)

You groan as you hugged the post beside you" no I won't go" you told Emily and Ema who was forcing you to let go of the post you were currently clinging. They had this serious and determined look to take you off from that post.

Ema: come on y/n you had a match to play and we need you there with us" she said as she still tries her best to pull you off from that huge post, Emily who was pulling with her also added with few groans and tugs.

Emi: come on, we need you there and yes you were important for this match" she said as you shrug in disagreement, sure your power to heal faster than other was an advantage but because of this you were always the pin target of all the hunters and you mean almost all specially joseph and Wu chang, they literally ignored everyone and run just after you just to put you into chair, sometimes they will drop you three times just to make you run and chase after you and the rest repeats. This time you don't want to be the sacrifice yes it was true only you will be eliminated and most of the time the survivor wins because of this routine but hey it was tiring to run from the hunters.

y/n: I had played 2 games already so let me rest" you hugged the post tighter which the two didn't bother hearing " come on guys you can just go get Naib or Norton" you added as you plead to have a rest for today.

Ema: Naib is with us y/n and Norton is still in game so come one" as she pulled you one last tug, you failed to cling harder this time as the two semi drag you to the waiting area of the game.

Emi: I am sure you hated playing but we need to win this game since the last 3 streaks we lost, and you are the only one who can help us come on just kite the hunter enough for us to win this game"

y/n: it's not kiting your totally sacrificing me to be the hunters toy" you pout at them you notice Naib who has a serious face he avoided your eyes, as you become curious " hey Naib what happened?"

Naib flinch with the mentioned of this name, Emily and Emal just sigh as they turned to look at you

Emi: Naib lost in the last game so he wanted to play now to take back the lost he had but then it will all be depending on us" she said as naib sigh in response, you felt bad that Naib felt this way, you can see few more bruises on his arms he must have skipped the healing process just to play this game.

You mentally sigh you really don't have any idea how to handle when your team mate was in a very low morale and you can understand why Niab choose to play this match, he would have felt really terrible when he lost the last match. You flop on the table as you mentally prepared yourself for the match if this is the least you can do for your team mates then be it even though you had to play as bait.

The three of them just looked at you, of course they know the risk of you being in the game it was most likely you will be the main target but this was the most effective way to win a sure match. They just really hope you can contain the hunter this time longer enough to win this match, the room slowly dim as you heard the shattering of the glass when you opened your eyes you were already in the Sacred hospital. You groan as you started to look for the nearest cipher this map was not your favorite because of course this is one of those hard covered wall which makes the running harder.

You were already almost done with your cipher when your heart started to glow purple the beating of your heart started getting faster. You mentally hope you can at least finish this cipher so your friends can work on the others, you started seeing the bright glow on the floor as you turned to your side you were greeted by non-other than one of the guards you had known "White".

His eyes landed on you as he smiled meekly, before he could step one more foot near your position you halted him. He looked at you confused as he waited for you to speak " just let me finish this cipher first, white" you asked him he momentarily looked at you and with a smiled he nodded. You were thankful that it was white you encountered first you can literally talk to him but when it comes to black he will just chase you off like a kid.