K.K | Mizuki x Reader ( The priestess of the north)

Mizuki x Reader ( The priestess of the north)

Mizuki was raised to be a familiar he was from the line age of snake and those who are from this line was powerful. The family holds the tradition of providing good and strong familiars and such for the next priestess of the family. This year after 1500 years the family of the village, the young mizuki was sitting with his father in this preposition the welcoming of the priestess was on process. There was a young girl dressed with fine garments her hair was fixed into a bun with different shade of flowers. Her face shows peace and calmness Mizuki was around 7 years old when he first saw the young maiden.

He was looking at the girl with the same age as his, she was beautiful in any way possible and after 10 years he will be his personal familiar. As time goes by Mizuki had dream the day he will stand beside the lovely maiden he had loved the idea of being there to protect her from harm. He was so excited to grow old and be with her as time goes by he didn't noticed he had grown into a very fine young man.

Today is the day he was waiting for he will be introduced to you as your familiar, now he hasn't seen you for 10 years and he was so excited to see you again. He only though that you had grown into a very lovely girl which he will treasure forever.

As the curtains flows down there reveals the young priestess of the village your eyes shines like the stars, you lips was decorated with red color and your hair was fixed with flowers. Just like that his heart was stolen he had loved you ever since but this time his love is so much more. He bowed at you presences giving you're the rightful respect.

You smiled at him and for the first time in forever he was blessed to hear your voice, he was so happy to be here and if ever he was not bonded with decorum of repentance he would have hugged you to death by now. Your voice was a melody to his ears he had loved how his name sounds with your voice

y/n: " I have heard great deeds about you, Mizuki" as you smiled at him

Mizuki: " such honor to be a news to your my lord" he responded

y/n: " you are to stiff my dear love" you smiled and he blush

Mizuki: " eh?" he curiously asked at why do you speak in those words

y/n: " don't worry no one is here with us so you can be yourself' as you offer your hand for a shake

Mizuki: " ohh" is al he can mutter, he was happy he can be the real him in front of you even though for just for a while he had loved the warmth of your hand against his skin. He was happy and very contented with this.

y/n: "ohh by the way Mizuki you need to seal the familiarity" you reminded him

Mizuki immediately blush remembering the process of this familiarity he moved closer to you. Your innocent eyes looks at him you were never told how this process was they only told you that when the time comes Mizuki will tell you how it works and today was the day you will make him your familiar.

Mizuki: " okay then can you please close your eyes?" he asked you

y/n: " ohh okay sure" you smiled at him waiting for the process, when you felt something warm on your lips it took few seconds then it was gone. You slowly opened your eyes to reveal a blushing mizuki in front of you with his wrist glowing with symbols showing he was now your familiar.

y/n: " ohh" you blushed

Mizuki: " I am sorry" he frown

y/n: " it's fine I am glad you are my first kiss" you smiled at him

Mizuki blushed hard at this he was your first kiss and he was so happy, he had always wanted to know how your lips felt and sure he had done in.

y/n: " please take good care of me Mizu chan" you smiled

END

!yC