IDV | Eli Clark X Reader X Aesop Carl

Eli X Reader X Aesop

Today was a livid day, you were sitting on the big chair near the fireplace of the library you spent most of your time here when you don't have schedule match or anything to do. This was your best place your most comfortable place and one of the place that make you at peace and ease. Today you were wearing about vampire and ware wolves, so into the story you missed the sound of the door opening.

You only noticed that there is someone there when you heard a familiar hoot coming from behind you, aware but not alarmed you slowly put down the book to turn around to confirm your thinking, and there your thoughts were confirmed, Eli with his owl was standing near the table with a book on his hand. A smile plastered in his mouth as he saw you looked at him. The owl who was on his shoulder flew high enough to land on your lap, it love your attention and you slowly loved the little feathery animal.

y/n: hey" you said as you slowly pat the owl on your lap, it makes some hoot sound which makes your heart felt melt, Eli nodded as he slowly made his way towards you. He lean down the chair you were sitting as you just observed him you were used to the Seers romantic and gentle approach for you know well how he adored you. You had like the seer for some time, but you cannot bring yourself to finally and official accept his feelings yet not when you were also eyeing a certain embalmer.

Eli: reading again??" he smiled at you "what book are you reading this time y/n?" he asked you as he was trying to see the book you were holding. You slowly lifted the book showing the title of the well cursive design he look at the writings with interest.

y/n: about vampires and wolves" you smiled at him, getting the answer he needed he slowly made way to the chair next to yours as he waited for you to speak again. "what brings you here?" you ask in the most polite tone, he only hum as he slowly made himself comfortable on the chair.

Eli: my match ended and I wanted to rest, also I wanted to see you" he added making you flush a bit, it surprise you sometimes how he can just throw bold comments at you like time. But most of the time he will just make you smile and make you comfortable with him.

y/n: I see alright" you smiled as you slowly lay down the book on your lap once more and started reading, Eli eyed you marveling your beauty he knows well that he was transparent about his feelings towards you but he never actually forces you to answer him instantly. He knows about your adoration about the certain gray head and as much as he hated sharing you to anyone Aesop is an exception.

His owl slowly fell asleep on your lap, when you noticed that it was swaying you took it by the body and laid it near the sofa you were sitting. It was more comfortable now then earlier and there you continue to read your book. The comfortable silence continues, this is one of your best afternoon maybe because Eli was there with you.

After some time, you noticed that the seer had fallen asleep on his chair smiling softly you eyed the handsome male indulging yourself at his beauty. You never actually thought that he will like you more than a friend but you were sure he had so many characters to make any girl fall for him and those are the reason why you are hopelessly in love with the seer.

Time skip/

The seer slowly opened his eyes, the darkness in the library was not helping but one thing is for sure he was not alone. He eyed the chair next to him and a relief sigh excape his mouth when he realized that you were still there. The girl he had fallen in love while he was trying his best to survive this game. He slowly moved toward the chair noticing that his owl was sleeping comfortably beside you. He slowly took off his glove as he slowly caress your face, the moment his skin touches you was a moment of delight. The feeling he was having was innocent, gentle and peaceful you are too precious and he wanted to protect you whatever happens. He slowly landed a kiss on your forehead as he waited for you to wake up. Not long you stir on your position only to realized that Eli was watching you, your face flush pink as you eyed him

Eli: already awake?" he smiled as he slowly pat your head, you only nodded and her then offered for you to go to the kitchen since it's already dinner time. You slowly stood up, the owl beside you also woke up with a hoot it looks refreshed and contented. He flew back to the seer's shoulders as the two of you walked your way towards the kitchen.

On your way to the kitchen you saw a familiar face, Aesop must have just finish his match and on his way back to the kitchen too but to his dismay he saw you with Eli. He grunt when saw you there with Eli, he was not that type of person to get jealous but when it comes to the person he admire his attitude turn 180 degree.

y/n: hey" you called out to him, he stop walking as he eyed you two he was not angry but he was a bit jealous. He knows well about the seers' admiration towards you and he was in no position to say to the seer that he should back off. He respected your choices but he sometimes wishes to spend most of his time with you.

Aesop: hello" he said making it short and clear.

Y/n: let's go to the kitchen together" you said, the seer eyes the embalmer he was reading Aesops body language like a book. They both don't want to offend you, they wanted you to be comfortable with them but that being said they surely cannot avoid making mistakes and such. While Aesop was deep in thought, Eli was also thinking how to make this all 3 person love triangle work. There is no way that you will chose anyone of them and it that will come into that situation you rather not pick anyone.

Aesop: alright" a quick response was heard, the seer was just observing as the two talk. Not long enough you were already walking towards the kitchen. Eli and Aesop were behind you as you were leading the small group into the kitchen the two male were just keeping a soft walking pace with you. They both observed each other's presence and body language they needed to settle down this situation whatever the cost because this situation is making both of them anxious about each other's presence.

When the three of you reach the kitchen they both settled down on each of your side, this was normal ever since you've found out about their appreciation towards you, you never really questions whatever they do you were also pretty curious how they will mingle with you after their confession. Eli took a step to finally be bold in his action and be sweet towards you; Aesop did the same even though it's not that much you can clearly see he was really trying his best.

It was the same every day, they will try to be with you as much as they can and they would never admit it but they both grow accustomed to each other's presence. The dinner went off as usual, everyone was having their own little group of talk but Aesop and Eli made sure that y/n was in their own little world.

Months passed and this situation just calm down into a comfortable occurrence, Both Eli and Aesop didn't bother impressing you and forcing you to choose one of them. They somehow manage to get along fine as they were trying to make you feel comfortable being with them. In due time they had this small talk about you and about their feelings for you.

Aesop: Look I know you like her and I know you know that I feel the same for her" he pause " I won't force you to get away from her, I am sure she will be very sad so this is my proposal" Aesop sound bold with his words, Eli was understanding where this talk will be going and to be honest he does feel the same. This is the best solution and best way to keep you happy and their selves happy.

Eli: so are you saying you are fine sharing her with me?" he asked the embalmer, the said male only nodded in agreement and for once they were both sure on what they wanted to do.

You just finish your match as you were walking down the hall, you saw your two favorite men walking up to you feeling something is off you waited for them to reach you. In no time both male was standing in front of you.

y/: hey what brings you here" you started the convo, they look at each other as they spoe

Eli: we decided to finally get some answer today y/n who do you like the most?" he asked as he eyed you, your heart started to pound heavily this is the moment you've been trying to avoid but here you are in the most uncomfortable situation.

Before you can even speak Aesop spoke " we know you won't be able to pick one of us so we decided" he pause as he looked at Eli " to share" he added, you stood there dumbfounded by what you were hearing. You were happy that they had come into terms of not fighting over you. You smiled at them as you opened your arms understanding what you want they both launch their selves towards you.

y/n: I love you both" they only smiled as they nodded and for once you were happy about being in this situation.

END