Lookism | Gun Jung & Jungoo Kim X Reader

I might also upload my readers insert X webtoon here, too lazy to make a new book 

Gun Park X Reader

Tak, tak, tak , the sound of heels walking in the glassy corridor echoes around the long isolated place, bodies of beat up man lays in the pathway of the woman walking her way to the edges of the floor. Tak, Tak as the throw guns, knives and empty gun magazine shells. " get rid of them" her icey voice echoes and resound the whole top floor, man wearing black uniforms with black shades bows as she passed by.

" yes Ma'am" her heels still sounds with each every moment she move, the door slowly opened as she was greeted by an empty room, her hair flows softly as she thrown the last batch of guns on the floor " Did Father called in yet?" she asked, one man wearing white suit bowed before speaking " the chairman hasn't said a word yes miss" with that y/n only nodded as she slowly walked to the table place where her name was plastered in the gold and glass frame.

She then turn the chair as she comfortably sat on the red and black detailed cushion chair, " make sure to clean up the rest before father returns " with the man standing in front of her all continue to sing unison " Yes ma'am"

With that the light in the room flicker as she only sat there, the cold and chilly air was enough to suffocate anyone who doesn't know the woman. She sat there in silence as the man slowly walked their way to their designated jobs, yes this is her empire the HNH Corp. eldest daughter ( y/n Yeol ). Jay's older sister, she managed both legal and proscribed business of their family, unlike the rest of the children from their family y/n stood as the main icon of their whole life corporation.

She was ruthless, cruel and of course profession, " make sure to note everything that is going against our plan" with the man in white suit nodded " yes of course"

In some Other place

" I do hope you know why I called you both here?" chairman Choi sat in one of the most expensive chair in the room, Gun and Goo stood still as the male continued to speak about their all so called business. " the affiliates, is slowly falling and someone is draining the rats in the sewers" Goo only snickers with the news, Gun stood still as not speaking or not making any sounds. " I wanted you to clean this, if we don't do this now the rats will have all the time to destroy our foundations" with that the two male only nodded before bowing their head.

" yes we will" with that they slowly turned their backs as they made way to the door place, Chaimain Choi only eyed the papers works on the table top as he noted a familiar woman in the reports. " y/n, your taking all your time catching our tail, this time we will make sure that it will not be easy" with that he took the paper as he then slowly pulled the trigger on his favorite lighter, watching the paper burn into red and orange fading into nothingness.

" Like father, like daughter" with that he blow another breath of thick smoke watching the city light blinks in the night. The Empire he had built is shaken by this woman and he won't stand still not doing anything.

Time skip | Corp Office HNH

" tell Jay and Joy to take some kind of trip to Hawaii before summer ends" the woman sat on the table top filled with papers, it was her normal life business, paper works and if something happens killing and beating of course that doesn't happen all the time.

" Young Master Jae said that he won't be going to Hawaii this year, he wanted to go to London, while young miss Joy wanted to tour around Europe." He flipped the paper work a he read around the reports of the two siblings, y/n smiled as she looked at open glass window.

" give them what they want, it won't be that long until their credit card limits expires, so let them do what they want for now" she smirk as she looked at the male beside her " tell them to bring their friends, their credit limit will reach is max span and all the lay away I've paid will gone to waste they need to max their credit limit this year" y/n smiled.