IDV | Joseph Desaulniers X Reader ( Feeding Vampire)

Blood Sword joseph X Reader

The solid sound of the tapping of his long nails on the table top was soft, everyone was busy with their own business few such as Michiko and Jack who was having a game of chess while the known spider was making dolls that resembles her favorite survivor. Joseph sat on the chair near the fireplace his boredom was gaudy and palpable from his luster of eyes. Today we were wearing his blood sword skin a new skin given to him just this week as a gift for ranking highest in the hunters' side.

Tap, tap, and another tap and with hypnotizing sound of his crusade he finally decided to leave the living area. A small number of eyes follows his movement while others don't even care, he promptly walk out the room as he found himself in the empty halls of the manor. The stillness of this whole place was enough to drive anyone mad, but thankfully the hunters can endure really well they were not normal anyway.

He deliberately walked the halls as his shoes makes the adequate audible sound from the ligneous floor, his eyes study every crawls of the hall as his breathing even off his boredom. He transitorily stood still in the central of the hall as he ponder where to go and at last after few seconds he finally had a place in mind to spend his time.

He continues his walk as he found himself in front of the door of the well-known library, the only place where survivors and hunters can co-exist with peace as friends and not as enemies. His hand found its way on the golden door knob twisting it as it makes the tiniest sound, he welcomed himself inside the library for he know not many people visit this place. He usually sees Eli and Aesop here every now and then but that was during morning hours. It was 2 pm so he thought that he can have the whole library on his own, without any thought of anything he walk to the spot he usually rest.

The tables near the fireplace where he can read and sit comfortably was his favorite place, but before he settled down he took one specific book from the rack as he walk to the chair. After all the trouble of walking he was finally settled comfortably on the chair he always sits. And with that he opened the book to read the content; his eyes moved in the letters as his imagination take him into wonders.

And because of this he failed to hear and notice the approaching sound of step inside the collection place, y/n was the new survivor in the manor and because she was new she find herself alone most of the time not that she mind. She enjoy being alone and it was the main reason why she always find herself in the library, the nostalgic smell of old books and the cool mood and feeling inside the big room was enough for her and it was enough to calm her.

Aesop and Eli sometimes accompany her but most of the time she find herself here alone reading in this place. She directly walked in the aisle of novel books, of all genres she enjoyed the novel books that talks about love and fantasy was her favorite. She was always drawn into magic, fantasy and everything that science can't explain this might be one of the reasons why she accepted the game invitation even knowing that it was dangerous.

Joseph continue to read his book as y/n stood still on the aisle eyeing a new book to read, both of them have their own little world and not even realizing that both soul will be someone important for each other. Joseph slowly eyed the place as he heard something but failed to see anyone or anything in the library place and with that he slowly closed the book he was reading as he headed to one of the aisles. He was about to take a s sharp turn in one of the aisle as he saw someone standing In the corner, his eyes widen as he was mesmerized how the figure stand still with grace and beauty.

Joseph stood still afraid to scare the woman in the aisle he stood there studying her figure as he savors each moment to learn her face and her movement. He cannot understand it but he was interested, curios about this new face. He was about to call her out but the girl slowly eyed him with a confuse eyes, their eyes lock for few seconds and he can sense the rapid increase of his heart beat. It was new, something new for him he never really experiences such situation before and so why is this new person making his heart thump really hard?