IDV | Norton Campbell X Reader ( Like a Boyfriend)

Norton Campbell X Reader ( Like a Boyfriend)

Today was weekend (pretend it was) and that means there is no match set for today the world outside was in a very good mood, the sky was clear and the birds were all happy and chirping. You leisurely planned to sleep the whole day. It was a very tiring week, you managed to play every day and win few of the said matches but you know it to yourself that you really did push yourself this time. It was already 7 am and you know very well since your alarm just went off, but before you can doze off to wonderful peaceful sleep your door burst open.

You didn't bother to look who it was, all you know is that your door is open now and you had no idea who opened it then voices came in to your room. Ema, Mike and Lucky were speaking as they walked into your room in the same moment you felt someone hugging you from your bed. You groggily look at the group of people who just barge in to your room, Ema has a bright smile as always while Lucky seems to be a bit uncomfortable at what they are doing, Mike only beamed at your laying form/

y/n: what do you need?" you called out, Ema smiled at you as she hugged you tighter, Miky seems un amuse by how you called them out and the poor lucky seems to be very nervous about being there.

Ema: y/n we need your help" she said as the three of them looked at you with anticipation, without second though you pulled the covers over your head but not long Ema pulled it away from you. You gently sat up waiting for them to continue, with few sways and yawn you managed to sit up and look at them.

Mike: so today is our donut boys birth day and we have a job for you y/n" he beamed at you once again, your eyes were still closed as Ema shook you to wake up. You gently opened your eyes to look at them, you didn't catch what Mike said and proceed to ask again.

y/n: what again?" you called out to them, they face palm at how sleepy you are right now but it was not secret that you might be very tired today since you really had so much matches this said week. You groan as you try to understand what Mike had said.

Mike: we need to you keep Norton Busy" he said as Ema grabbed your shoulder as she spoke to you

Ema: today is Nortons Birth day and were throwing a party just like what we did for Emily, but since today is weekend that means we don't have match to keep him busy" she paused as Mike and Lucky stared at you " so can you like keep him company for a while until we finish preparing for the party?" she said, your face flushed with the idea, Ema and Mike know your admiration towards the prosecutor and this might also be the reason why they were pushing you to do it.

y/n: why me?? Why can't Ema do it?" you spoke beyond flush, they just laugh at your embarrassment before speaking

Mike: well Ema is going to help Emily prepare the food, while I and Lucky will prepare the kitchen for it. The rest will do cleaning and helping here and there so you might really need to help us you know" you only groan knowing you will not have any more excuse to save you in this moment. You just oblige to what they told you and asked them to leave so you can change and take some bath.

After the three finally left you took a quick bath and prepared some casual clothing, you sure do like to look pretty in front of the prosecutor since you've been eyeing him for the longest time. It was a secret between you and Ema about this all so called crush but later on Mike found out about it too. After you finally managed to choose a casual clothing style for today, you slowly made your way towards the kitchen.

When you arrive in the place, almost all of the survivors were there not long you found an empty seat beside Ema who was sitting next to Mike. They look at you with smirk as you made your way towards them, you sat comfortably on the chair as you were handed plate by Emily not long you noticed that Norton just came in. Ema nudge your elbow when you turned to look at her she has this smirk plastered on her face. You only ignored her for rest of the breakfast after that, the survivor slowly disappear from the kitchen hall going on to their own preparation for the birthday party later tonight. Norton just finished his food and was on his way on the sink when you took the plate from his hand " I'll do it" with a smile he nodded as he followed behind you.