IDV | Luca Balsa X Reader

Happy birth day to my main baby, super inlove with this character <3 so here's a short drabble

Luca Balsa X Reader

The day is the oletus manor was peaceful as usual, today is Saturday and so the survivor was given a free day to rest. The other survivors had their time in sleeping which was totally normal, while the others choose to spend their free time to do the hobby they can't do while in the game. One particular survivor holed up himself in his study to finish his endless plans of machinery.

Luca, was one of the few new survivor in the manor not totally new but still new compare to the others. While his skills are highly advantageous in the game his endless runs for new ideas of machinery was a very hectic progress.

" ughh, I've failed again" he stared at the twirling machine with small music playing in the background, the small simple machinery was a very creative design music box the music playing in the machine was one of his favorite music. Even so it was his own choice of music the music box was not meant for him, it was for another survivor who caught Luca's eyes.

y/n was a not so new survivor, her skill was not that useful compare to the others but still her kiting skill is top notch that most of her game usually end with a win. The all so bubbly girl smiles brightly to anyone and not just the survivors but also the hunters from the other side.

Luca was naturally drawn to the girl, not knowing how I ended up like this it was really too late when he realized he adored the girl so much. Not that he mind, the girl was a walking medicine pill every time he see her every worry and anxious thoughts that is floating in his mind will surely disappear. That might be one of the biggest reason why he adored the girl so much, but there is a very big problem Luca never had any experience in romantic involvement.

That is the main problem why he was still in the friend zone level which he didn't hate one bit, but still he yearns to be more than just an ally more than just a friend. His thoughts continues to swirl inside his mind as he failed to hear the continues knocking on his door.

" Luca?? Are you there?" the familiar voice sounded from the door, he eyed the door fast as he recognized the voice that is calling unto him.

" ahhh yes?" he hurriedly run to the door to open it and with that he was greeted by the girl he was yearning to see all this morning. The girl only stared at him with wide eyes probably due of the fast opening of the door and the loud banging steps from the inside of Luca's room.

" ahhh hello" y/n spoke with short look, she didn't want to disturb the prisoner in his free time but there is a very good reason why she did. " umm?? Are you busy?" the girl asked, Luca only shook his head as he fix his hair in the process.

" not a the moment what can I do for you y/n?" the question was warm and soft, y/n's pearl teeth only beam hearing the males voice, " ummm I was just wondering would you like to go to the garden? Emma planted new flowers and I was hoping to see them with you?"

Her voice was clear and short, the consciences of her thoughts was livid and without any added sugary words. " ahh me?? I mean why me?" Luca spoke in panic as the top of his ears bloom red, y/n hearing this slowly eyes him a bit before nodding it was a total chaos right in the situation but y/n knows it fully well.

" ahhh, well I wanted to see he flower with the person I like the most" hearing this, Luca's face flush red he eyed the girl looking for confirmation of what he had heard. " you..?? you like me?" his words began to tremble as he tried to voice out his thoughts.

y/n's ears slowly bloom as she realized what he blurted out " ahhh, sorry I mean I really wanted to be with you" she pause a bit with horror " I mean, you are the closest person near me and I wanted you be closer with you" her voice started to wave as the words continue to confuse her mind.

Luca watch as y/n struggle to voice her thoughts, liking the whole Picasso he smiled a bit before holding y/ns hand the girl flush as she eyed the male. " now slowly y/n" his voice was warm and caring, y/n nodded as she spoke slowly

" I like you, and I wanted to look at the flower with you because I like you more than anyone" Luca was trying his hardest to contain his smile, but the blooming cheeks of the male gives him away. He was so happy that he can't stop beaming so much. He slowly took a deep breath and smiled at her " of course I would love to see the flowers with you" he smiled

" it's a date then" the girl added, Luca only nodded as he hold her hand gently before kissing her palm " ohh also, happy birth day Luca" y/n added as Luca's eyes widen, he usually forget about his birthday and with this he can clearly and surely say his birth day will be one of the best day of his life.

" thank you"

END