IDV | Naib Subedar X Reader X Norton Campbell

Naib Subedar X Reader X Norton Campbell

You were currently running away as far as you can get, the hunter just suddenly teleported near you and you were very thankful you were not yet in the cipher machine because if you were you are sure, you will be in the rocket chair now. You can't focus on decoding the cipher for you were having different problematic thoughts, the thing is there is no way for you to shrug of the current problem not because it something not too personal but because the source of your problem was with you in the current match.

You see you were actually planning to run after the hunter so you can just escape this match; you were in a match with Martha, Norton and Naib. The last two being said was not a good ideal time to be in here, right after they found out about your crush towards them they immediately started pestering you. Don't get me wrong you love their attention since you like or loved both Naib and Norton in a very sensual way. But the approach towards your admiration turns into a sexual, semi teasing and sometime a bit of too much playful approach.

You never know how these two managed to come into a conclusion that they will join force to tease you, but you were not saying you are not happy about it. You were playing with Jack the ripper today and you were practically trying to find him around the map, running over the place just to find him. But to your dismay fate is not on your side today, you saw an outline of the cipher nearest to you making a quick run towards it you were greeted none other than the famous flirt Norton.

He smirk at you quickly seeing you there, you were about to run away when he threw a magnet at your back pulling you towards him in a swift motion. You landed safely in his arms a sweet smile plastered on his face as he spoke to you "where you going princess? The cipher is here mind if you help me finish it?" he asked you sweetly seeing that you don't have a choice you took the place in front of the cipher and started decoding.

You though that he will just go the other way to help you decode but ohh boy you were very wrong, Norton made his way on your back as he swiftly started decoding you were being sandwich by him and the cipher, your face bloom red as you realized what he was doing but you do also know that there is no point of arguing with him about it. In the last few days the managed to always make you flustered and embarrass, saying comments you never heard before or even experiencing the most uncommon heartfelt and sometimes awkward moments.

After the cipher was done, he peck your cheeks as you waved you good bye " See you later princess" he shouted you just stood there dumbfounded but decided to run around to find the next cipher. Two more cipher left and Martha was on the chair, Norton was already on his way to save her and you were focusing in decoding the cipher you saw.

Soon enough you've heard the alarm went off, that means one of your team mate was down finishing the last cipher you looked at the map and realized it was Naib who was already downed. You made a run for it as you were trying to find him, as much as you wanted to avoid seeing him now you needed to save him since he was still your team mate. It was not that long when you saw the familiar red outline near the factory; you made a dash for it and seeing Naib there trying to self-heal.

Naib: Hey" he said with a groan, seeing few cuts on his arms and face you whimper in sadness as much as you, despite being tease by him it was never your point or happiness to see him hurt. You immediately run towards him and helped him to heal. You heard a rocket blasting in the air, Martha was already out and you know well that Norton was trying his hardest to keep up with the kiting. When you finish healing Naib you helped him up as you spotted a cipher near your location. Only one more cipher to decode and you will surely win this match, when you two reached the cipher you started decoding Naib on the other hand keep observing the place when he was sure that the hunter was no longer near you he started decoding with you as well.