K.K | Mikage X Reader ( Home)

Mikage X Reader

It was the season of the snow and the place was covered with white fluffy looking ash your breathe was almost like a thick smoke coming out from your mouth. Today was the Christmas eve and you are here alone under the roof of the shrine praying for safety. Just before you arrived in here you were in a rush Christmas shopping hopefully buying stuff to put under the Christmas tree this year. But to be honest you don't know why you did such effort knowing that no one will be home tonight. Maybe you wanted a warm and happy family to celebrate Christmas but since your parents works abroad and your brothers was married in other country that is actually really impossible to happen.

You thought that things could get worst when a pack of gang guys almost dragged you in an alley for who knows what reason, upon realizing what will happened you run as fast as you can and thus bringing you're here in the land god shrine temple. The shrine was fairly big to stay for tonight you plan to just sulk and cry over the painful things that happens to you today than enjoying the Christmas eve.

Your soft sobs was not heard and even the snow falling was luring and burying the sounds of your cries with the snow, it was painful to be alone in a season you used to love. You had your eyes closed while you were crying our your heart until you've felt something warm on your head. You slowly lifted your eyes only to meet a very handsome man, his face was framed with cream long hair he was wearing eye glasses and he has a visible small smile on his lips.

Mikage: " why are you here my child?" he asked you with a very smooth voice

y/n: " Ohh I am sorry, I was just hiding away from the bad people chasing me." You bowed and proceeded to stand up " I am sorry I should go now"

Mikage: " Wait, the snow is heavy and it wont stop anytime soon, would you like to stay for tonight?" he smiled at you

y/n: " I wouldn't want to offer such trouble with you sir but thank you for your kindness" you smiled

Mikage:" I insist and there is no way I will be letting your go with those thick snow" as he slowly took hold of your hand. His hand was warm and very smooth his skin was pale but very warm. He smiled at you as he led you inside the shrine.

y/n: " thank you for having me" you bowed upon looking at a room you see two kids looking at you and a slim guy with white hair. Something is wrong with him he actually has ears which is the same color as his hair.

Mikage: " I forgot to introduced myself, My name is Mikage and I am the landgod of this location" he smiled " and this is Tomoe" he pointed at the guy with ears which seems to not like you presence in much

Tomoe: " Why did you bring a human here Mikage?" he snickered

Mikage: " Please be nice to her tomoe, I've heard his prayers and I wish to fulfill them" he smiled looking at you

y/n: " what? You've heard my prayers? How will you know my prayers when I clearly prayed it in my heart? You asked curiously

Mikage: " Simple because I am the Land God" he smiled

Tomoe: " and stop asking question human" he responded to you

y/n: " how rude fox boy and why are you even wearing neko ears" you asked

Tomoe: " this are not neko ears this are my real ears" and que of him explaining the difference of the looks of his ears and the neko ears

Mikage offered you a tea cup

Mikage: " I go hope you will like it here y/n, we wish to offer you a humble home where you will be safe and loved" he smiled. Your tears started falling and you cannot stop your self you launch yourself to him for a hugged and he hugged you back. He was warm and very soft you felt at ease with him. Finally you are not alone anymore you have a home with them.

END

C%5C%5-o