MDZS | Various Males X Reader 3/3

The siblings reach the inner place of Gusu and from there stood the three main person of the said clan, Lan Qiren was standing confidently with Lan Wanji and Lan Xichen on both of his side. The three gave them a welcoming warm bow as the siblings bow in return. Wanji eyed the certain male as the two siblings walk closer to them.

Qiren: were very happy that you accepted the invitation for this year's ceremonial dance" he eyed the smaller girl who was wearing concrete details hanfu, She only smiled in return

Sister: my father never turned your invitation down, Maste Lan" she smiled once more, it was true your sect never actually turned any invitation from the Lan sect ever. That made the two sects bond and connection stronger over the years.

Lan Xichen: we had prepared everything for today's opening ceremony" he smiled at the girl, the said girl only nodded in agreement. Xichen turned to you as he smiled at the male. " Wanji?, can you lead them to the young lady's personal quarter" he asked his younger brother who agreed in terms, Xichen just observed his little brother, he noticed the intent looking of the younger lan to then young master of the sect he had understand that Wanji might had developed strong curiosity on the young master.

y/n: I'll go with my sister for now, I'll see you again later" he whisper to his group of friends. The three looked at him with disappointment, sure they wanted to hang out longer with him but they do understand that the young master wanted to spend much time with his sister. They gave him a bow as they started walking, you were holding your sisters hand as you two started walking where Wanji had lead you.

The walk was dead silent; Wanji didn't even bother talking about the Lan great detailed landscape. You took some low key voice to explain to your sister about the lan and she did enjoyed it as much. Wanji was still walking as he was listening to your soft voice something about you intrigues him and he wanted to know more. The small group reach the said room, Wanji bow to the two siblings as he excuse himself out.

When he was gone, you lead your sister inside the room to settle down the thing she had with her. The three maids who was with her started fixing and preparing her clothing for tonight's opening ceremony. The walk of the siblings was both silent and elegant, their step perfectly match each other in sync as they stride in the pathway of the Gusu Lan Sect.

y/n: I am sure you will do wonderful tonight" you eyed her as you pour yourself some tea, she smiled at you as she twirled in the middle of the room. You can hear her soft giggles and gentle swishing of her hanfu.

Sis: I am sure you will enjoy it too, tonight's dance was the "dance of the lotus princess" one of our favorite" she smiled at you, you nodded as you slowly stood up with her. The maid saw this as they slowly pulled the little music box out the boxes they brought. The pulled the string that is connected into the music box as it slowly started playing a soft hymm.

Your sister slowly raises her hand over her head and you did the same, the two of you moved in sync with the same exact movement of the dance. She slowly swirl over as you slowly turned to the left, both of you dance in a magnificent swift motion. The three maids bow as you two continue to dance, they know well about the secret of the twins. The short music slowly stop as you and your sister smiled at each other.

y/n: I am sure they will love your dance" you pat her head, she giggle at you and she poked your side screaming in instant you looked at her.

Sis: you clearly is a mirror of me" she smiled as you nodded in agreement, since you two were twins your movement is always the same in dancing. An image and a mirror of reflection that is what your people called the two of you, daicing in grace in beauty and in advance knowledge what more can they ask for? Your sister flops down on the chair next to yours as she smiled at you.