Touken Ranbu | Mikazuki Munechika X Reader ( Gifts)

Mikazuki Munechika X Reader ( Gifts).

It was sunny morning in the big Japanese theme house it was one of the most beautiful in the location and this place was not for public use. It was the home of the youngest Saniwa blessed to take care the traditional culture. The young girl with ( hair color ) and beautiful ( eye color) runs in the silent halls of the castle as she made way to the zan garden. The said girl was given a gift from her grand grand-father from United States; she had love the old man ever since forever, so receiving a gift from him makes her happy in bits.

y/n: Ughh Finally" after seeing the truck in front of the gates placing a big box from the truck to the front gate

mail man: hello are you miss y/n???? " he asked confirming it, the place was in a very isolated forest so it's pretty obvious it was her. The girl nodded and smiled, the guy smiled back as he handed a receipt to be signed the smaller girl only smiled and signed it with glee.

Seeing the box, she had thought of many stuff and many candies of even clothes from her grandpa, she disregarded anything thinking what could be inside. After that the mail man along with his co-worker helped the girl to place the giant box inside the living room. The girl was living alone so it's no big deal

Mail man: you live alone?" he asked the smaller girl who was eager to open the box, the said girl only smiled followed by a swift nod.

y/n: thank you so much" as she waved the guys good bye, after they disappear in her line of vision she run towards the house wanting to open the box already in the process picking up the scissor and the things to cut the box. She hummed happily as she skipped walked towards the living room.

y/n: now let's open it" as she slide through the big box slowly gliding the sharp object in the thick cardboard box upon finishing opening all the seam she flip it and open the box only to be surprised by what is the thing inside.

There inside was a boy hugging tightly a sword, his clothing was plain black with sleek black slacks in all honesty this guy is pretty hot she thought. " he isn't dead is he" the girl tried to calm herself down but failing to do so, she noticed a note beside the body of the guy note to her in so.

She picked up the note and opened it

Dearest y/n,

The time you've read this that means my gift arrived safely ( kampaiii), so anyway don't freak out this is not dead body and for all information he isn't human. This is the advance type robot human like called Persocon ( yeah pretend it was the same universe). This robots may act and be as human like but they don't have emotions. I hope you enjoy this new gift take care and see you really soon

Grandpa.

y/n: ughhh I thought you sent me tons of clothing but you sent me a robot??? What can this thing do?" you pout as you examine the robot his skin feels soft just like human. You run your finger on his lips and realized it was like a human lips from there you blushed hard. " ughh he's a root for darn sake, so how do I turn it on?" you wonder in the box hoping to find another manual how to turn on the thing.

As you wonder in the box you saw another note, pulling it from behind his legs you blush as how you noticed this kind of robots has that specific aroma or smell the smell of a real guy a real boy?? You blushed once more.

y/n: ughh keep a hang of yourself" as you open the manual scanning through the letters trying to find how to open the doll robot. Upon reaching on the part how to turn him on you crumpled the paper and throw it away blushing away from it. "Seriously who thought on that process how to turn on this thing" you blushed again " ughhhh I hate you grandpa" as you stomp your way out the living room living the doll on the box.

Your day went off just like your normal routine, but when you had some glances over the doll robot you somehow felt bad leaving him like that. You ignored it once again not wanting to get yourself into something you will regret sooner or later but then looking at the doll you felt a pang of guilt and pain.

y/n: ughhhh why does it have to be something like this to turn you on?" you poke his cheeks which was undeniable soft, you pout once more brushing few strands away from his face he looks handsome.

y/n: I will surely regret this, to wake the doll you need to perform lips to lips aye?" you blushed again. " ughhh I hate this" as you slowly lean down to his level placing your lips over his and slowly but surely moving down to capture his.

And there you felt his lips on yours, it was warm and soft with that you slowly pulls away only to be grabbed by the back of your head to be push down once more into the lingering warm lips. It was harsh and rough kissed but then you realized he was kissing you, you didn't had the time to respond me he let go of you. His eyes slowly opened showing a very beautiful design he move into a sitting position taking you with him. You were now straddling him and he has this cute smile on his face

Jiji: good morning, you must be my master? Please take care of me" you were blushing mess and from there a loud slap was heard from your house. He rubbed his cheeks feeling the heat wave from your palm.

y/n: sorry, I was just shocked on that happened"; you bowed at him , which he shrug off

jiji: it's okay master, no problem. So humans slap other when they are mad??" he asked cutely and there you blush once more

y/n: tskk this is bad" as you run away from the living room, leaving the poor boy dazed and confused

jiji: her lips felts really warm and soft" light tint of pink appears on his cheeks

TBC

Eh0DUF