MDZS | Wen Ning X Reader

Authors Note: This story will be divided into 2, the next chapter will be out really soon.

CONTAINS SPOILER, DONT READ IF YOUR DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED

Wen Ning X Reader

You were running along the bridge of the lotus pier the servants smiled at how hyper you were, you may be the youngest of all of your peers but your talents were skillfully trained and upraised. You waved at them as you hoped in the other trial bridge connecting to the main clan family land.

When you arrived Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng was already in there along with your shijie who was smiling at you, your bright smile turned into a nervous smile when you heard Madame Yu called out to you. You were the little sister of Wei Wuxian, unlike him you were given to Jiang FanMian earlier since your mother was a servant in the Lotus pier. So you were born and raised her.

Also Unlike your brother, Madame Yu was more than caring and gentle towards you but that doesn't save you from the punishment and such and so this moment is ripping your soul out dead.

Madame Yu: and why are you late?" she said sternly which makes you tremble, she walked towards you fixing your long hair and your clothing. You were the youngest maiden in the family and yet you were dressed just like Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying to avoid problems Madame Yu and jiang Feng decided that it will be better if the whole clan knows that you are a boy.

You smiled and bowed to her, even though she sometimes scolded you your eyes hold a great adoration to the madame, she taught you to read and write seeing great potential to you she yearn for you to be successful. You smiled at her as you let her fix your long glossy hair, your feature like similar to Wei Ying Except your hair was extra-long and your eyes were vivid color of red.

After madame Yu fixed your hair you scurried off to line with your brother, Jiang cheng on your left while your brother stand on your right. Today the three of you along the other young teens of the YunMeng Clan will go to Qishan Sect to join the annual archery battle. Your brothers brother just came back from Gusu which you've enjoyed hearing stories about what happened there.

You are still too young to study there but next year you will be sent there to study along with your brothers. You turned to look at your uncle who gleam a smile towards you, this is your family and you loved them so well. It was finally time to go but before you can go, Yanli hugged you tight as she never wanted to let go.

Yanli: behave there okay, also keep a close eye for me of those two" she pointed the two teenagers you smiled at her and hugged her tight

y/n: of course sister" and with that you followed the group towards the ship that will sail to your destination.

When the boat reaches the place, your brother had the stupidest idea to check out the place while the competition hasn't started yet. You groan as you followed your older brother, seeing the vast place your eyes sparkle at delight it was no wonder why he wanted to explore it this place is indeed beautiful.

Your brother run towards places to places while you follow behind him, not so long you realized that it was already 11 morning ( you can read sun clock shadow)

y/n: brother the sun ughhh we will be late we need to get back if not brother Jiang cheng will scold us" saying this your brother grin and grabbed your hand running towards where he remembers you two were from. After few minutes you've realized that you two were lost.

y/n: UGGGGGGGGGGGH why did I even tag along with you" you mentally scream which makes him panic since the time is moving fast and there is no sigh of the archery arena.