Hetalia | Russia X Reader ( Closer )

Closer ( Russia X Reader)

Winter was your favorite season; don't ask why it's just one thing that can calm and sooth your feeling. You are the personification of the country (country name here). And again you are stuck in another world meeting, hearing America and England fight over stuff and the overly fabulous France throwing rose petals is enough. Enough to bore you, you turned to look at the window seeing the little flakes of snow falling comforts you. You smiled at the idea of sleeping in your room with hot chocolate and comforting blanket over you.

Mini time skip( brought you by tamago Japan)

The meeting was finally over you rush over the door only to be blocked by the English British man in the world meeting. He has serious look on his face looking at you

Arthur: "____, I do hope you are fine doing with your country and such. It was winter in your country right now right? I would like to offer an alliance with you for your country." He smiled

y/n: " I do appreciate the offer Arthur but my country can take care of itself we are doing fine now so no need to alliance." You respond to him

Arthur: "I do understand but please call me when you need something and such and this is for you." He gave you a box of rose tea" he smiled at you and he proceeded to walk out the room.

Arthur has strong adoration towards you; he has offered marriage many times only to be turned down. You adore him same as your adoration to his country it's just you wanted your country to grow on it's own. To be progressive and good without the help of other country, you wanted to prove that you can take care of yourself and your own country. Being a girl in the set of male country personifications you've gained most of their interest Japan, China, America, Hong kong and England has strong adoration towards you. And most of them already asked you for yeah you are right the marriage proposal for alliance which you turned down politely. In the end they understand that you wanted to be independent and they choose to support you in that.

You reached you house, opening the front door you throw out your bag along with your jacket. You walk into your clean and big kitchen to prepare hot chocolate. Checking your email and your phone to check for important voicemails and messages. After scrolling down the messages you pout at one message. Ivan ( Russia) has send you a message that he will not be home until next two weeks. He was your boyfriend for almost 1 year now, no one in the world meeting males knows about this because you choose to not tell them. Ivan on the other hand respected your choice and your decision. He was happy that he have you as his own, but never happy whenever he will hear other country offering marriage proposal for alliance.

You close the laptop and proceeded to go back to the kitchen, before doing so you've changed into much more comfortable clothes which is white long sleeves (which is Ivans of course) and black shorts. You've blended yourself some sweated milk and sugar in your chocolate. Upon reaching your room you slowly opened the door, you see your familiar bed cleaned and properly placed. Everything in your room is perfectly clean and neatly placed.

You flopped on your bed slowly, holding your mug of chocolate in your hand you listen to your acoustic playlist. Drinking and sipping your drink occasionally you wanted to be with Ivan thinking about the week or two you will need to wait still irritates you. You placed your cup on the nearby drawer stand and buried your face and whole body in your thick blanket. You slowly drifted to sleep, feeling comfortable under the blankets.

Time skip// ( cause u are lazy)

Coming back into your senses you feel extra comfy and warm, thinking what might be the reason? You tried to move a bit realizing something is restraining you. Slowly turning at your back you see Russia tightly yet gently hugging you. You smiled realizing how cute he was, you always love this side of him the sweet and shy one. You slowly wriggle out and proceeded to face your loved.

Russia: " Don't move yet ___" he said with closed eyes

y/n: " welcome home, why are you home early?" you smiled playing with some of his silver cream hair

Russia: " hmmm, I finished early so I was here a week early" he smiled opening his eyes to meet yours

y/n: "I've missed you" gliding your fingers on his smooth hair

Russia: " I've missed you too sun flower" he pecked your lips

y/n: " it's pretty cold tonight don't you think?" you smiled at him enjoying his hand gliding at your back

Russia: " then we can come closer" pulling your gently to him, you placed your head to his chest( he was wearing formal white long sleeves). Smelling your all so fave smell of him you smiled and continue to enjoy his touch.

y/n: " I've missed you so much" you smiled in his chest

Russia: " don't worry I won't be working for long, so I can stay here" he smiled kissing the crown of your head

y/n: " I am happy then" you smiled looking at him fully

Russia: " me too, now sleep Sun flower" he smiled

y/n: " okay then" you closed your eyes slowly drifting to sleep

End

t�R�'1�