IDV | Wu Chang X Reader ( Mini Attention)

Wu Chang X Reader ( Mini Attention)

You walked happily toward the manor for something special, today you baked tons of goodies such as cakes and cookies for everyone and of course everyone means even the hunter on the other side will have the chance to taste your delicious baking. You are a baker and your forte was pastries every now and then you will make something for survivors and they loved it. You step and hop every moment you had in your walk, it was true that survivors should not be in the hunter's side of what so ever but the hunters always had soft spot for you which makes you irresistible and lovable.

The walk to their side was not that long, in time you are already facing the big door that separate the hunters and survivor sides, and you happily knock on the solid wood as you waited for someone to open it up for you. You were happily humming music that only you can hear when you heard the clicking of the door. Smiling to the hunter who opened it for you, you were greeted by non-other by the all so loving momma Michiko, she smiled at you as she opened the door when she saw you, hugging you in rough few seconds before letting you down again on the floor.

Michiko: hello there dear, what brings you here" as he pat your head which you giddily smiled showing the basket you were holding even so earlier. She smiled at you as her eyes glitters in excitement you love how she looks so cheerful and there you opened your mouth to speak.

y/n: I made some cookies and cakes for everyone and I wanted you guys to taste it , I am sure these are enough for everyone" you smiled at you looked at her. She twirls in happiness as she gently took hold of your hand guiding you towards the living room where the hunters were currently resting and talking.

Michiko: I am sure everyone will love your pastries y/n" she continued to semi drag you inside their side, with the excited Michiko guiding you around the manors it didn't took long for you two to reach the living room, she opened the door gently allowing you to enter as she follows behind.

Jack who notice you first look at you from his seat with confuses eyes why you were here, Joseph slowly put down his sword which he was cleaning as he eyed you from his seat. Smile and Bane just took a small glance at you, they don't really show it but they are all too fond of your presence.

Michiko: y/n brought us cookies and cakes everyone" she beamed as she made way in the center you following behind here with soft giggles.

Jack: my my my such treat from our sweet y/n" he slowly stood up as he eyed the basket you slowly put on the table as you opened it for them. Joseph hum in agreement as he too took the chance to stand and walk towards your location to examine the cookies Michiko has been talking about.

Michiko: ohh wow these cakes look so delicious y/n" she eyed you as she engulfed you into a tight hug, unknown to you two pairs of eyes had been eyeing from the other side of the room. The hunters slowly took one of their cakes and cookies you lividly gave them all the treats you were bringing.

Xie: we should go and get our self some brother" he said as he stood up waiting for Fan to follow but to his dismay his brother just ignored him, he on the other hand took the chance to waltz his way towards you. When he reach you, you flush pink with the closeness, you sure do love it when Wu Chang was close they were one of your best interest and you really wanted to know more about them. "hello there y/n" he smiled at you, you only nodded as you offered him a plate, you were about to ask where Fan was but you were greeted by the other side of the Wu Chang.

Without saying a word you smiled at him as you gave him a plate of cake, he only accepted it Xie watch from the side as he smiled knowing how awkward his brother is when he was interacting with you. He can't blame his brother you were one of the sweetest, kindest and gentle soul they know and they won't deny it that they both actually like you. There comes a time they had agree both to share you in some point of their talk about having the mutual interest with you.

The two of them started walking back to their seat as you continue to give each of the hunters more cakes, it was true the stuff you brought was enough for them all and they were vividly happy about it. Robie enjoyed your cookies which he requested for more the next time you will come back in their side.

The two brothers started eating the cakes you gave them " Fan these tastes really good" Fan only nodded in agreement as they continue to munch the cakes. Everyone was enjoying the food you brought them but not long the two brothers heard a familiar chime of bells, the bells they only possess when they heard this they suddenly turned to look at you position. You were now kneeling down the two mini wu chang seems to be enjoying your company, you were feeding them strawberry and the two mini versions seems to be in a small fight who will be having the piece of fruit.

Fan: those two, did you let them our Xie?" he asked his brother who was still siting beside him. Xie nodded " those two were so bored and so I let them out for a while I forgot" he apologized to his brother, Fan only sign in disappointment the two version of them seems to be taking all your attention.

y/n: aww cutie here" you put the cookies on their hand which they munch in delight not long a familiar colors of arms took the two from you. " wait their not done eating yet" you reasoned out Fan only scoff as Xie nodded.

Xie: how bout you sit with us y/n?" he asked you with sweet tone, you nodded as you took the plate with you. The two lead you into their own table set, you happily took one of the vacant seat in the middle of their positioned chairs when you were settled they let the two mini version of themselves down. With that the two run towards you reaching your feet in no time you smiled at them " here" you took both of them as you placed them on the table that is near you, you feed them by hand the two brothers just looked at you with jealousy.

Fan: those two" he angrily took a bite of his cake, Xie only watch as he slowly took the cookies on his mouth it was true they were having a jealousy problem with their mini versions and not just that they wanted attention too. You happily feed the smaller wu chang and every time they will squeal in gladness you will peck them which make them giddier. This continues for few more minutes, after few more moments the brothers already finish their food.

Fan: that's unfair y/n" he blurted out, you turned to look at him confused " you were paying too much attention to those drawves where you can just focus on us" he slowly lean towards you, you flush pink but the two mini wuwu didn't like the comment they hugged you tight as they started mumbling words you can't understand.

Xie: I must agree to my brother y/n we are here too you know" he lean down this time taking your chin on his fingers, the orbs you loved stared lovingly your face were pink and you seem to enjoy the sudden changes.

y/n: ummm" you mutter the two brothers liking your reaction push more into you trapping you on the chair where they both lean towards you. The two mini wuwu stayed on your lap as they seem to be protecting you from the bigger version of their selves, the two brothers took them from your lap as they settle them down on the floor.

Xie: now y/n?" do we have your attention?" he whisper with seductive tone, you only giggled at them taking them by surprise they pull back watching and observing your next movement.

Fan: whats so funny woman?" he asked as he can feel his face flush in delight, you only shook your head as you turned to look at them with a smile you nodded.

y/n: I just didn't expect that you two will be jealous on your mini versions and I really find it cute" you said the two were stunned as they look at you with confusion realizing what is happening their face bloom pink.

Xie: who wouldn't be jealous with that kind of attention" as he slowly hugged your waist, fan doing the same on your other side " we wanted your attention too" Fan added as you smiled at them both.

y/n: alright I'll focus on you two, but please put those mini version to sleep first" you smiled at que the two brothers stood up running towards their mini version to catch them. The two mini wuwu just scrambled off somewhere because of fear, you smiled and laugh at how cute those four were like. Not long the two mini version found their comfort on your lap as the two other wu chang hugged you into their sleep.

END