Lookism | Gun Jung & Jungoo Kim X Reader

Be right back with my delayed and pending one shot request, also I am currently on hype in this web toon man I am over hype might as well drop tons of updates. Request still open, I will make another book after I filled this one up.

 Gun X Reader X Goo

" and why are you doing this again" y/n smiled as she was trying to push a familiar face out from her, Goo has been pestering the woman in the last few months. y/n skillfully put the guns in her waistbelt as she keep Goo's face from her own with one hand " stop, Goo" the male never listen as Goo's hands stays on her waist and the other hand is on her neck.

" y/n you know it's been almost 7 months is it not yet time to kiss me?" with that the male with weird shades spoke closely to your face. You only huff in disagreement as you tried to push him off which is not working very well, you were a part of special agent that is working under Chaimr Choi, you were the same age as Crystal and that is the reason why you are taking this stupid disguise job just to take care of her in school.

" stop It Goo" you put the gun on his forehead, as he only snickered happily " wow having a gun in my head was somehow making me excited but seeing your face angry and desperate like that is a lot better" Goo said as he stayed in place. " get away from me now" with that Goo only nodded, he took hold of your gun pulling aside as he pulled your neck towards his face.

His plans failed when he realized that one of your hand is on his mouth, " hmmfff hmmm" he said as he tried to push you closer to him, you only grit your mouth as you felt defenseless compared to him you then felt slimily and wet texture on your hand then you realized that he licked your palm " Ewww Goo" you pulled your hand which is a very big mistake and with that he slammed his mouth on yours.

" hmmmffff" he enjoys dominating your mouth as you flush deep red, after few seconds tasting you he let you go, you fell flat on the floor as you covered your mouth with your hand " wow you taste even better" with that he crouch in front of you as he pat you head " looking forward for more y/n" with that you blow him a slap which he avoided easily " no more hitting baby, if you like I can hit you all night" with that your cheeks flares redder.

Goo decided to leave you be for now as he went out the place, you only sat there blank as you remember the kiss, you like the man but you never like giving in easily and so it took you 7 months to tame the wild cat and yet he will still sneak such attacks like that which will take you of guard.

Not long the door opens " You're going to be late" another familiar face walked inside the flat, Gun only eyed you before slowly taking your arm pulling you on your foot " did Goo played you again?" with that you avoided his eyes, this person is Gun another hot male which is also in the same field as you, a body guard.

Gun took your chin as he forcefully made you looked at him and even without saying anything you felt his lips on yours, compare to Goo, Gun's kissed were gentle and slow his mouth mold on yours as you opened your mouth for better access. Smirking into the kiss he delve deeper into your mouth as he kiss and taste your cavern mouth, he let you go as he enjoys the flustered face and deep hard breathing " let's go" with that you nodded before he slowly walked out the door. You only smack your lips as you still felt the heat on your lips.

Following behind you took your bag as you hurriedly met Crystal on the stair place, Goo and Gun waiting on the lower flor, Smirk playing on their lips. The ride to school is silent, except Goo's hands on your legs which never left ever since you boarded the car thankfully the car has a separation panel which will cover the back seat from the front seat.

you slap his hand away but he only pinch you tighter " ughh stop it already" he smirk as he eyed the road driving safely was his job for now while minding your legs at that. " why not your legs I a lot better that the leathery touch of the wheel" you only grit your mouth as you looked at him " if you won't stop this, I will never let you kiss me again" with that his hand was on the air in instant " alright then" he smirk knowing fully well that you are permitting him to kiss you officially now.