Hetalia | Austria x Reader ( Knight and the Queen )

Austria X Reader

The royal ball was loud and there was huge chattering over the halls, it was your birth day celebration as the princess of Austrian country. You never like party and gatherings you rather stay in your library all day but since you are the future queen you need to level in your duty with your happiness. You are now walking alone the wide halls of the castle the mood was shining bright that it illuminates the color of your eyes. You've let a sigh escaped your delicate lips as you felt someone behind you, trusting your instinct you turned around only to see your royal knight. ( Roderic/ Austria) has been with you ever since you were born and you've loved him and everything he had done for you.

He had bowed showing his respect you smiled at ease, he is the only person you trust in this castle he was nice and gentle towards you he was always so caring and loving at you. But you know he only see you as the royal princess of the bloodline nothing more. You've learned that he will never love you or neither will try to since he was the knight of the family.

y/n: " Will you play the piano for me?" you smiled at him it was your past time to listen to him playing the piano you can go over it for days.

Austria: " sure" he smiled walking towards the huge halls of the castle, entering the familiar door you've loved there placed the huge white grand piano you've learned to play. You sat on the other side of the chair waiting for him to sit beside you. As that he has made himself comfortable beside you as he let his fingers dance with the keys of the piano. It was magical at how graceful he could play this instrument you had love how he was so gentle at showing and expressing his emotions using this instrument.

You slowly closed your eyes listening and savoring the music he was producing for you, humming a little to show that you are at peace. He was happy you've loved his playing he had always adored you in so much more. More than a friend he was inlove with you but the idea of being a royal stops him, he was not fitted to have such fine princess as you he thought, he was only a knight for this country and that alone should stay that way.

He had turn to look at you, your beautiful hair frames your smooth skin face, your lips looks plum and red enough to make him smiled. Your eyes was closed at you listen to him playing the music. He had always avoided showing his feelings to you because he know you wil reject him. Maybe he was scared to hear you don't like or love him is ways.

But this time he had the urge to kiss you, to taste those soft and red lips over his one time wont hurt he thought, one time wont destroy the whole kindom he thought one time he can let himself enjoy his dreams. And with that he press his lips with yours you flung your eyes open only to see his eyes closed and lips pressed on you with a very gentle manner. You've closed your eyes to enjoy the moment this moment that you never though will happen in real but right now it was.

He pulled away to examine your face any sign of rejection or sadness he was shocked when he saw you smiling. With that he smiled back at you

y/n: " I love you, Austria" you smiled

Austria: " I had loved you from the beginning" he smiled back

END

q5�O�>�Q�