Hetalia | Russia X Reader ( A Bit of Sunshine )

A Bit of Sunshine ( Russia X Reader)

Russia was always alone, he was always hurt and was always left behind he had forced himself to live like this because he can't do anything about it. He cannot force people to like him and so he didn't push himself to be nice nor kind to anyone. But he knows in his self that it was not working he wanted someone to listen he wanted someone to comfort him he wanted someone to say that it will be okay.

It was another sem for college and he really cannot wait to graduate to get out this place, he was studying advance chemistry major in plan development. He had love sunflowers ever since he was little he wanted to improve the stability of these lovely flowers. Because these flowers cannot survive the cold weather of Russia they weren't always seen and such's in this country. He was on top of his class, a smart one reason why people hated him for being almost too perfect?

He accepted every insult and every bad comments about him he has endured the beating and more of the physical pain most of his classmates had given him. He has forced himself to be strong even though all he wanted is to break out and cry. He was stuck in his thought and didn't even realize the teacher in front of him doing some announcement.

Teacher: " good morning, today I'll introduced to you all your new classmate, she was from England and currently taking advance in chemistry major is micronutrient study.:

A girl with ( hair length/ Hair color) walked up in front, the guys gasp as how beautiful she looks and how pretty her face looks. Then Russia finally had the time to look at what is happening, upon looking in front he locked eyes with an unfamiliar orbs that shines like the sun.

The girl was looking at him with a smile on her lips, something about her makes him feel safe and warm. He broke the eye contact and blushed at this the girl continue to look around and introduced herself.

y/n: " Hello My name is ( your full name) nice to meet you and please take care of me"

you smiled at everyone the guys was already happy you were pretty but hearing your voice was an extra to their fantasy. The teacher was looking for a seat for you to occupy when you walk your way to someone, all eyes were following you as you stopped in front of Russia sit.

His table was empty, he must be very lonely you smiled wide at him as you asked him this " can I sit beside you?" all the students was confused and some were angry. The teacher had let it anyway.

The whole class was with Russia was silent he hadn't spoken to you yet but he was glancing at you every now and then. He had adored your hair framing your face and your tiny hand that is playing with your pen. He had also observed how petite you look and still the shine in your eyes never stop glowing. He had loved your presence and he had loved your company with no words spoken yet he was already comfortable and yet he wanted more.

A tap on his hand broke his ecstatic delusion, looking at your face he blushed you were smiling at him and leaning close enough for him to hear you. His face was red and this confuses you so much but still decided to ask him.

y/n: " hey? I don't understand this part can you help me?" you smiled; he leaned on to the table seeing the simple question he began explaining it to you. His voice was smooth and very low his eye lashes was thick and almost the same color of his hair, his hair color was platinum cream that illuminates the sun colors in all you had love his presence and his looks. He seems nice but people in the room seem to avoid him, you wanted him to be happy because you know how it felt to be alone.

After the class you stood up and fixed your things, Russia was also working on his stuff he was able to leave the room ahead of you. You wanted to walk with him so you can know him more missing his presence already you run after him.

Upon reaching him you saw a group of kids blocking his way, he was trying to go out the school when a guy pushed him on the ground. All his books was scattered, you look at him as he picked the books which some of the boys stepped on to this is painful to look. You don't want this to happen to him.

You strode your way to him and he saw you coming he was shocked and nervous that the guys might hurt you in some ways, He wanted to defend you but still you might think he is a war freak or a monster?

y/n: " are you alright? Ivan?" you smiled, he looked at you confused

Russia?" how did you know my name?" he asked, you smiled at him

y/n: " Ukraine sent me here" you bowed " she said I need to look after you"

Russia: " my sister?, but you can't do anything about this they will hurt you" he looked sad

y/n: " don't worry I will be fine" you smiled at him

One of the guys tried to grab you as you dodge the freak and kicking his balls, he groans in pain as he rolls on the floor. The next guy charged at you aiming at you hair you dodge him you took hold of his first arm and continue to twist him, he shouted in agony hearing the sound of his bones breaking. The rest of the boys runs away from you leaving you and Russia alone.

y/n: " see" you smiled, he looked at you like you were a star, or maybe a sun? a sun that can light up his life a bit more to make it better a bit more to make everything okay.

Russia:" why?" he asked trying hard not to let any of his tears slip off

y/n" Everything is going to be okay" with that he looked at you in shocked, you were smiling at him and there the tears falls down. The pain and loneliness he felt for so long as happy showed it was painful and everything was in brink of being destroyed. He had wanted to cry like this for so long. Until he felt a hand on his head, you are soothing him and hugging him, he hugged you back and continued to cry. He had unleashed his feelings thanks to you.

FLASHBACK//

Ukraine: " thank you so much for doing this, my brother was alone for so long and I cannot go to him yet, thank you for helping me" she hugged you

y/n: " It's nothing and I am sure everything will be fine" you hugged her back

Ukraine: ' please take care of him, until I got back" he smiled leaning on your forehead, you were her personal assistant and she had asked you to take care of his brother until everything was fine in his country. You had accepted the offer with no hesitation she talks great things about her brother and you were pretty curious what kind of person he is. To be honest you had fallen inlove with the Russian man even without seeing or knowing him, Ukraine descriptions and story made you want to protect him and you will make sure you will.

Current time:

y/n: " ill be here"

He had his sun he has now his light he has a new reason to live, a change to his gloomy cold living. He has you

END

HnEw��Gt�