IDV | Aesop Carl X Reader ( Yellow Rose )

Aesop X Reader ( Yellow Rose )

It was Saturday today that means there is no match for everyone, you had your day planned ahead you will take this day to rest and sleep and read some book. You happily hop on the corridor as you day dream about your free day, you were on your way to the kitchen to have breakfast and so have some chat with your best friend Ema.

When you reach the kitchen everyone was there, almost everyone was there you saw your best friend as you walked towards her. " morning Ema" you called in for attention, she was stuffing few pan cakes on her mouth as she noticed you " mnmnh " you smiled at her as you nodded showing that you somehow understand what she was trying to say.

After some time Ema pause and look at you " hey I'll be in the garden the whole morning since my Yellow roses is in bloom I will pick them up and give for our vases" she said with that you nodded taking a big bite on your pasta " so I won't be able to read with you let's just to it tomorrow okay" she added, you were sad for a bit but what can you do it was her job anyway " okay then" with that you two continue to munch your food. A pair of beautiful colored eyes lingers to your forms, every move was like a slow motion to him, Aesop had this feelings towards you ever since you came into the manor he had his eyes on you.

He had always wish that your eyes will turned to him but that never actually happened, after finishing the food you and Ema finally part ways you slowly noticed that the room grow silent as the people started going out. Upo other realization you noticed that Aesop was doing the dishes, you slowly took the plates on the table and placed them down the counter near him, he didn't turned to look at you so you slowly made your way out the kitchen place.

You reached your room and just like what you planned you started doing your reading and of course you're too indulge by it that you failed to realize the passing time. When you yawn and stretch your body you slowly turned to your left to see the time to your shocked it was already 11, 5 hours passed like a blink on an eye but again the pile of books on your side said otherwise. " guess I'll head out to eat lunch" you slowly stood up and walked out your room, not long you noticed something odd as you walked the hall you noticed a yellow rose on the floor, curious and confused you took the rose in your hand to examine it. "This must be one of Emas rose but what is it here?"

You slowly turned around to see if there is anyone on the hall but you perceived it was only you and you alone there. You slowly stride your way to the kitchen and trying to just not think too much of the yellow rose on the hall, when you saw Ema you run towards her asking if she has yellow roses in her garden.

Ema: yellow?, I am not sure but there should be" with that you didn't push it and decided to just let it go, you noticed that the people in the kitchen was livid and chatting happily with this you slowly forget about the rose. The lunch time passed by with glee and everyone enjoyed it, Emily's cooking is always the best when you are done with your food you seen that Aesop was not the one doing the dishes it was Norton with Naib.

y/n: hey where Aesop?" you asked the two who only smiled at you

Nor: he was not the one in task for today's dishes but I am sure he was in his room" you always were fascinated about the man, his love towards dead bodies is not something you experience every day, " now that you mentioned I didn't see him in lunch today" with that your eyes turned to him

Naib: are you sure?" he asked confused as he was wiping the plates, Norton only nodded in sureness

Nor: he was not there since always sit next to me" he added, " can you do me a favor y/n? can you check our little embalmer if you have the time" he said you only nodded in agreement, you were always fond of man not just fond intrigue to be honest. So when you nodded in agreement you slowly made your ways towards the male wing of the manor where Aesops room was located.