IDV | Wu Chang X Reader ( I have sinned )

Wu Chang X Reader

You swirl in circle as you eyed your new skin, today the owner of the manor offered new and different skins to all survivors. You along with your friends was in the living room trying on your new clothing and accessories, you were all excited and hype about getting this new skins because that means you will also have new chances of skills to win the game.

Ema: your new look is suiting y/n, it suits you really well" she smiled at you as you turn one last time before looking at her, she wore a blue and white dress combination with a cute beret on top of her head. You semi run to her holding her hand s you smiled at her widely.

y/n: your new look is suiting too, Ema you look really wonderful" you said as she flushed but thank you anyway, the room was louder than usual, Naib still trying to get used to his new Skin the Cherise, while Aesop seems a bit uncomfortable with his new red and black combination set, Eli who enjoyed his new looks graces his view in white and gold set of clothing with design. In all most of the survivor were pretty hype about their new skin.

Not long every one slowly gone out the room to explore what their new skin can do, in no time it was only you, Ema and Emily who was in the living room. You helped them fix the stuff that you removed when you changed your clothing, and you girls cleaned the living room. After this you three walked to the kitchen to start making lunch for everyone, you didn't mind you loved sticking with them because they simply make you feel at home. Beside Emily was like a big sister to you while Ema is like a little sister you never had.

In the hunter side:

Mary: ohhh wow that new look suits you wonderfully well Joseph" as she commented her friend who was checking himself in front of the big mirror with a small nod Joseph acknowledge her small commentaries. He slowly turned around in the group of hunters sitting in the couches, Jack seems bored and the rest were there to check their new skins and looks.

Joseph: thank you and if I may add your new look is ravishing" he commented to the woman who was enjoying her wine while sitting on the chair near the table set.

Michiko who was wearing the white kimono looks seems more confident and happy about her new look, the rest of the hunters enjoyed commenting on each other's new outfit. They really looked forward in their new skin for they also know this comes with new skills.

Mary: I haven't seen Wu chang though? Where is he? I wanted to see his new skin" she looked around the room and noticing that the small group of hunter didn't noticed it at all.

Michiko: now that you mentioned, I am sure he has a new skin but he didn't want to try them on earlier" she commented, Mary nodded

Mary: he really don't like any of his new skin, they usually just stick in their default one" she added finishing up the wine she had in her hand, Joseph sat on the table near the fireplace as he slowly fix the coat he was wearing.

Joseph: it was always a personal attachment when it comes to our first and favorite skins" he said " but I must say this new skin is amazing, I can't wait to play a match today" he said as he eyed the fire dancing on the woods.

Mary: you can say that, but my match will just start tomorrow" she added, Joseph only chuckled he has a match this afternoon and he cannot wait to see what this new skin can do for him.

Black and white in their room:

Black: there is no way I will be wearing that" he sat on the bed as White already is in front of the mirror checking their new skin, he was enjoying the new skin but in the other hand his sworn brother does not share the same excitement as he has.