KNB | (Cuddle Weather) Kiyoshi Teppei X Reader

A/N: hello I am here again, sorry if I am not active in posting updates. but I am slowly working on them for now enjoy this short drabble which I made around 2 am xD

Kiyoshi Teppei X Reader (Cuddle Weather)

The morning sunshine was warm and delicate, today was Saturday one of your favorite days of the week not only it was the only day you can rest but it was also the very free day you can spend your time with your boyfriend. Kiyoshi has been training every day of the week and Saturday was the very day he can be free, Riko was kind enough to give them rest before training again on Sundays.

Your eyes slowly blink as you felt the soft warm lights of the sun on your face, with that your head slowly turned to your side automatically, you know very well which scene will greet you and with that your eyes soften as you see your boyfriend sleeping soundly beside you.

Your hand slowly made way to his dark brown locks as you heave a very comfortable breathe, his arm serve as your pillow as one of his gentle hand holds your waist near his body. You hum in happiness and with that your soft fingers trace light touches on his skin and on his face. The smooth movement made the whole moment sweet, you enjoyed watching him sleep unknown to you he waits for you to sleep every night just to do the same.

His eye lashes was long and thick, while his lips blush with little color of red you marvel how lovely he looks while sleeping and you were truly happy you get to see him in such peaceful moment. Your hand continue to trace soft touches on his skin as you felt his hand tighten his hold on your waist.

Slowly his eyes blink open only to stare at your eyes lovingly; you mimic a small mouthful of words as you eyed him he nodded before pulling you closer to his body his warm body made you felt secure and comfortable. " good morning" he said as you enjoy the soothing smell of his cologne, you smiled a bit as you nodded" good morning Teppei" hi kissed the crown of your head as he only hum his response.

Your hand made way to his wide back as you enjoy hugging him, his warm and tender arms wrap around your much smaller form as he inhale softly. You two stayed like this for a while and after few more minutes you fell asleep in the process. Kiyoshi enjoyed watching your peaceful slumber; he showers you soft kisses that are so delicate and so caring not to wake you up in the process.

He slowly took one of your hands from his hand as he slowly placed a very loving kiss on your hand, your palm was warm and smaller compare to his own and seeing you sleep all so peacefully made his heart beat so hard. His loving eyes scan your face as he heave such soft breathe, yes this moment is perfect to perfect he wanted it to last forever. With that he slowly took a velvet box near the table stand as he opened it to reveal a very delicate looking gold couple ring.

A set of ring he has been earning up until now, the ring that holds yours and his promise to each other for eternity with that he slowly slip the beautiful ring on your ring finger. Once it was already there he eyed it with such happiness before kissing your hand once more. He then also wore his own ring and when he was done he took hold of your hand as he slowly intertwined them together.

" my forever" he smiled once more before kissing your head in the process, he loved you so much and that will never change he can't wait to start the new chapter of his life with you and he was sure he can life with happiness when you are near him.

Your eyes slowly opened second time this morning, you noticed Teppei eyeing your lovingly you were about to ask him what he want doing as you took your hand to rub your eyes, you noticed a gold ring on one of your fingers your eyes widen as you eyed it lovingly. Few seconds passed as you turned your eyes to Kiyoshi, he smiled at you as he intertwined his hands with yours and by that you noticed he was wearing the same design as you.

Your heart swell with happiness, your tears forms in your eyes not because you were hurt or sad but because of the pure bliss of happiness. " Kiyoshi" you spoke as he lean down to kiss your lips lovingly, he then pulled away from you as he lean your forehead with him. " I love you, today, tomorrow and for all eternity" he said with such gentle voice, your eyes continue to spill from your eyes.

The happiness you were feeling was too much that you only pulled him for another kiss, you smiled as he gently smiled at your shaken eyes, your kisses was always gentle, loving and warm he was so happy. You slowly pulled away from him as you spoke " I love you, today and for all eternity Kiyoshi"

He hugged your tight, he hum his happiness as you buried your face on his chest " thank you" he heard your heartfelt words, you two stayed there for a while.

He can't wait what will tomorrow bring, but he was sure it will surely be amazing because he have you.

end