MDZS | Lan Xichen X Reader

Lan Xichen X Reader ( The Clear View of Love)

The two Lan brothers was walking their ways to the main office of the Gusu Clan a meeting is set for today's agenda and the two needs to be there. The walk and stride was both embodiment of grace and beauty the two didn't spare any time to be wasted and so walking in a very clean and short steps will get them to their destination faster.

The younger one of the two brothers had always known his older brother but today he felt something off about the older Lan. His older brother's steps were longer and a bit tense, far from the calm and all so soothing walk of his own brother. Lan Zhang didn't bother to ask for he knows if he ask about it now his brother will lose focus about the meeting they got to attend. Instead he kept silent as he observed his brother try to continue as he is. But that ends not very well when his older brother directly hits a post ahead, Lan Zhang hurried to help his brother who was now sitting on the floor.

LZ: brother xichen are you alright?" the younger one ask, he received a solid nod but he dare not believe it. He took his brothers arm as he gently and slowly help him up on his feet. After this his brothers thank him and shrug it off continuing like nothing really happened. With a sigh he followed his older brother hoping he won't hit another post on his way.

The whole meeting process, Lan Zhang can't help but look over his brother sure Xichen sit righteous like nothing is wrong with him but Lan zhang knows really well. The continues tapping of his finger on his knees and the every moment looking on each side is making the younger lan concerned about his brother. Lan Qiren had noticed such behavior too, it's not like you will see Xichen act this way but he was more concerned what might be the reason of his actions.

After the meeting Lan Qiren had asked for a moment to Xichen, Lan Wanji waited patiently outside as the two talk inside his uncles office. It didn't take them while when Xichen finally walked out the place, Lan Zhang stood up walking up to him behind Xichen was Lan Qiren with a nod Lan Zhang help his brother.

On their way back to their room, Xichen stop abruptly turning around to Lan Zhang who looked at him calmly. It looks like he was confused than eve but he wanted his brother to know what is in his mind and so he spoke about this.

Xichen: I guess you've noticed my behavior today and I truly apologized" with that he gently put his hand on his sleeves " You see dear brother I've been having a confusion into something or someone" the older Lan sigh as Lan Wanji stood there trying to understand what his brother is saying.

: I've met this girl on my last hunt, she was a cultivator and a strong one at that from the well-known Yunmeng Clan which is obviously the colors of clothing she was actually wearing." He pause as he tried to think again " the two different shades of violet with touch or black" Lan zhang looked at his brother with delight the smaller emotions shows in his eyes but he decided to listen more just in case he was wrong. " I just don't know what happened but I kept thinking of her and I don't know what I was doing. I am really confused"

The two of the Lan brothers find their way into the inner pavilion as Xichen continue to talk about this confusion of his, Lan Wanji had a clear idea why he was acting this way his brother is clearly inlove but Xichen hadn't noticed it yet. Compare to the two Lan zhang thought that Xichen actually shows more emotions but the smaller feelings like this came unheard and unseen by his brother.

LW: brother I think we should visit Yunmeng" he said this makes his brother grow confuse as he looked at him " you need to know what you are feeling right? This is the only way you can find out when we go to Yunmeng" Xichen sigh as he understood what his brother is trying to do, of course he wanted to see the beautiful maiden again but what can he do when he can't even speak when he saw her.