K.K | Kurama X Reader ( Black Feathers)

( Black Feathers) Kurama X Reader

Morning was as usual as it seems, you woke up early shutting your alarm and going to the bathroom to fix and be ready. You combed you (hair length/ hair color) and proceeded to apply light touches of makeup. You flipped your phone dialing the driver's number as you walk out your door. The moment you arrived at the front of the hotel you are staying a black slick car open up its door for you, the driver follows accepting your hand bag and letting your sit on the back sit. You were on the phone talking to someone while checking your laptop for more information. Your job was the head manager of a talent agency and today you will be working with a very well know artist. Kurama was entitled Fallen angel which intrigued you to the core, sure you are excited meeting such talent and in a matter of time you will see this handsome artist in person.

The car stopped as the door opened for you, the driver handed you your handbag and you proceeded to walk inside the halls. The hall was painted white from ceiling to the walls, the tiles was decorated with white flowers and touch of red. As you open the door you were shocked to see flying black feathers, and there you saw Kurama on the top sit flying swing for his new video shoot process. You closed the door and walk into the crew man who bowed at you the moment he saw you.

Crew: " good morning, miss (l/n)" he smiled

y/n: " Morning" as you stared at the guy on the swing, black feathers with very beautiful black wings with his maroon/red hair. After few seconds of filming the shooting was held in break knowing that the head was in the production. The director paid you their respected and brought Kurama to be introduced to you.

Director: " Misss (l/n) this is Kurama our newest artist" he smiled as he introduced Kurama

Kurama: " nice to meet finally meet you" he took your hand and kiss it, some of the female crew blush and some of the male crew just face palmed

y/n: " nice to meet you too, Kurama kun I am expecting more of your amazing skills" well then I shall be in here watching over your production process.

The crews was happy, you sometimes drop to check most of the works but staying over will be something they would want to do. They wanted to show how they work and the same time how they can prove and live your expectation. Kurama has his eyes on your for a while now, he felt something different looking at you and the moment he touch your hand was a very shocking experience for him

He smirks and whispered " my my, a goddess in front of me such an amazing opportunity" he smiled as he eyed you making your way to the coffee table. You've sense his presence too, not a human but a tengu can only have this kind of presence. You sipped your coffee, thinking how you will trap him for him to tell you the truth. You look at Kurama who was speaking with the director, he glanced at you which sends you some messages.

Kurama/ y/n: " your mine"

Time skips process of the Shooting production:

Kurama was on the changing room, the designers were showing him more of the ideas and fashion to be worn. He was still choosing and still deciding until he said something.

Kurama: " I cannot seem to find any good combination, you know I think the manager has something good to suggest" he offered

The designers, immediately called you for your opinion

You sigh as the fashion head designer was in front of you, asking if you can help them in choosing costume for him, You don't really see the reason why they will be asking you they were fashion designer and such. In the end you've accompany them in the dressing room which is Kurama was waiting.

Designer: " here Manager, kindly check this set of clothes if it will fit him" as he handed you a thick booklet with designs and every clothes avail. He was eyeing you from the corner and you know he is planning something you won't like. You clicked your tongue as you realized the designers was no longer in the room.

Kurama: " my my my, your sense are quite dense compared to other" he smirk, you turned to look at him seeing he was chill and relax you took off your phone to txt someone. After txting he approaches you in a very smooth and gentle manner.

y/n: " I was wondering why I cannot feel anything at the moment, perhaps you've set a barrier and such?" you smirked at him

Kurama: " as expected to the Floral god, majestic and lovely at the same time very very sharp, I was also wondering why such a god yourself is working? Hmmm?" he asked you teasingly, he was already in front of you. Staring straight to his eyes you've noticed few red sheds and touch of maroon.

y/n: " why would a tengu such as yourself be worrying about my where about and doings?" you closed your notebook.

Kurama: " well it's easy if I'll eat you, I'll live more than 2000 years" he leans down towards your face, in instant you've stood up and placed a white paper talisman on his face. He ripped off the paper reading what is on it.

Written there was " PERVERT"

Kurama: " how dare you call me PERVERT, I am the most handsome talent you will ever have" he snickers at you, anger was obvious from his face.

y/n: " relax crow, that comment won't hurt you" you turned to look at him

Kurama: " well if you think I am a pervert might as well live into that" he smirk as he pulled you and immediately pressing his lip to yours. You were shocked, your eyes were wide and his was close. You know what will happen when a yokai/tengu kissed you. He slowly pulled at from you, looking at your face which was decorated with minimal tint of pink.

Kurama: " hmmm, how was it?" he tease he flip his hair at the comment

y/n: " idiot, you don't have any idea of the consequences you've made don't you?" you were angry now

Kurama: " huh? Yeah I just took your kiss or better your first kiss" he tease again

y/n: " no stupid you just made yourself my official Familiar." You look at him, he was shocked

kurama: " WHATTt?" he turned to look at his wrist decorated with glowing sakura flowers, a sign that he will be working for the Floral God. He looked at you displeased " how to break the contract woman" he asked you

y/n: " well if I will die, or you will die" you teased him

Kurama: " the I will kill you" he runs towards you, using his hand with sharp nails in the process

y/n: " Bow down, Kurama" and in instant his face was planted on the floor.

Kurama: " damn that bidding words are too powerful , is this what Tomoe got to endure?" he asked to himself

y/n: " well then. Kurama I do hope you will protect me" you smiled to him, that was the first time he saw you smiled and he must admit you look cute.

Kurama: " hmpp as if" he avoided eye contact

End