IDV | Eagle Dance Naib X Swan Skin Reader

Eagle Dance Naib X Swan Skin Reader

" Come on Martha don't tug me so hard " a girl chuckled soft as they gently strolled in the halls of the gloomy yet big manor, Martha who only giggles in returns pinches the girl she was holding. " Come on we wanted to see your new skin were excited" she said as two more of her friends follow behind her the short escapade will be a very fun thing to do for now, Tracy who was holding on the other hand of y/n as Vera kept smiling excited for this new skin as she was also following the small group.

y/n: you know I am also excited but hahahah do I really have to do this now?" the girl as shying away the thought of the new skin specially given to her, she heard a chorus of yes as they slowly entered the room she was fairly familiar. Her room was decently clean and organized, she was neat and that type of person who will clean every now and then.

The small group of people successfully entered the room as they semi drag the girl with them " come on, come on try it out" Vera exclaimed with a happy voice excitement is vivid on her tone, Tracy successfully found some comfort on y/n's bed near the windows pane. y/n was fairly excited for this new skin it's not every day you will be receiving such special skin in the middle of the year, more of the reason why she was excited is because she can gain new skills and new power to be use in the game.

Okay! Okay now settled down girls " she chuckles as tried to make the girls settled down, y/n took the small essence glass ball as she unhurriedly yet lightly open it up, smolders and haze surround the girl as few magical materials such as petals or feathers floats on the air. She eyed the magical process as it gently engulfs her with warmth; the girls just wait patiently for the transformation.

After few seconds the mist and the feathers slowly vanished giving her group of friends moments to eye her, they stared at the girl with awe " ohhh wow " the perfumer who was sitting near the girl spoke, Martha stood beside y/n admiring her new skin design, eyeing every visible details as she goes near her. She was wearing something white with few ruffles and laces on the bottom of the wide dress, the dress reach up to her knee, fluffy skirt with white and lacey bloomers, white stockings that has amazing laces and flowers designs and a fairly simple sleeveless tops that has white roses and petal, her fore arm was decorated with feathers as he face shines with glitters, her forehead holds a simple yet clearly wonderfully made tiara as her hair was made into a beautiful rose braid crown.

" wow that looks incredible" Tracy beamed as she eyed the new skin of her friend, Vera was fast to point out something " what's this?" as she carefully lifted up something behind the girl which looks translucent but with heavily details and design. " looks like a ribbon to me" Martha smiled as she slowly observed the girl.

A note float on the air as Tracy took hold of it " Skin right, skin bright a swan will lift and dance with the light" the girl gasp " so you are a swam" Martha smiled poking y/n's side as she received a giggle " this skin is wonderfully made, so magical" Vera noted as she eyed few more details of the new found skin.

" I will need to thank miss Nightingale for this and the owner" you spoke turning a little as you enjoyed the fluffy skirt, you were about to take off the clothing when Vera gently removed your arm " wear it, beside it suits you delightfully well" she grinned as you nodded in agreement, the small group decided to continue their girls conversation and hang around the room until lunch time.

Time skip: the small group finally decided to go out for lunch, as they continue to talk keeping their normal and average phase of walking. Being the small trouble maker of the group y/n kept walking back wards as they talk " you might fall y/n" Tracy whine as she told the girl, y/n only shook her head " don't worry, I am going to be fine beside~!! " she said but before she can even speak again she bump into someone.