Lookism | Eli Jang X Reader

Hyping while finishing this list of request, barely keeping up with the list though. I am simply dying to finish these stories ahhhh. 

 Eli Jang X Reader

" yena, yena" a very unfamiliar voice sounds around the open building, y/n slowly lifted her head as came face to face with a very small face baby. Her words continue to grow in confusion as he slowly sat up from her place " what?? A baby?" with that Yena, shake her rattle making a very magical sound " Yena, Yena" her voice sounds once again.

" that's Eli's child" Tom's voice sound as her head whip on the side, her mouth hang open as she stared at the child, she slowly offered her hand to the baby as the child only continue to tap her rattle on her open palm.

" so you kidnap kids now?" Tom only laugh loudly as he blow a thick mouthful of smoke in the air. He then eyed y/n in the process, standing up from his chair he walked towards the woman as he took Yena in his arms " he will be coming here to train, if he really needs his baby back he will surely come" the huge man said, you eyed him curiously as the man ruffled your hair.

" how about you cook dinner now y/n" hearing his orders you then slowly stood up, wearing your shoes which is one of the limited edition Nike release you groan in the process. " I want meat tonight okay" she nodded before taking his phone with her.

y/n was Tom's niece, unlike the children that Tom trained Y/n was born fighter but she never really took part of the war his uncle is participating. She was lazy and very uninterested in the whole fighting thing, she will not ever raise her hand even if she was being beaten, to her violence was a very tiring process and with that in mind she never tried to fight.

Too tired in life, yes she was tired huffing a mouthful of air he eyed the big building that was given by chairman Choi " that Chairman Choi is crazy " she said as she continue to walk towards the market place. She arrived in the market place as she pushes a metal stroller, walking in the long aisle her eyes scan for supply which she will need.

Her eyes caught something colorful as she eyed the candy with a rattle on top, slowly taking it on her hand then smiling a bit as she threw In on her cart. Eli, yes Eli Jang a very familiar name along with Gun and Goo who trained with her before, Tom was particularly fond of this Eli jang she only met him few times.

A beast, yes he is the man literally live in instinct killing and surviving as his first priority, Tom never spoke bad things about Eli which made y/n wonder why. Gun and Goo who also seems to be fond of this man never told her anything, not like she will openly asked about it.

Meeting Eli few times made her realized that it was better to stay away from him, full of anger and revenge his mind was always clouded with storm not knowing how to deal with those kind of people y/n decided to just let them be.

" what?" her bill was plastered on the cashier monitor as it shows 50000 won, not noticing the pack of toys and baby things on her cart. She was too lazy to return the items as she just paid for it with her credit card, a black blank credit card Tom is really spoiler her too much with that she called out a taxi to ride back home.

" I am back" she spoke as a lively voice echoes around the place, " Yena, Tom" the baby spoke as she tap her rattle on the man. Tom was having fun as he played with the baby, as huge as he could he was a really softy when it comes to kids, well except the kids he trained of course. Almost killing Gun in Goo in the process of all so called training.

y/n moved in to start preparing the dinner food, the time she finish the preparation the door burst open as Eli stood there with anger. Tom chuckle as he gave Yena on your arm, you accepted the baby as the child only giggles with delight " let day one of your training began" the two slowly moved in their stances as you started to drift not caring.