Lookism | DG ( Deigo Kang ) X Reader

Hey, I am still alive well trying to be still alive 

DG ( Deigo Kang ) X Reader

The elevator sound rings as the metal open on it's on, a woman with glasses walks inside the room as she was greeted by the normal agents. " good morning ma'am" the words echoes and rings as few people started their greetings. y/n's heels tap on the floor as she made her way straight to Dg's office, papers and documents on her arm as she hold coffee box on her other arm." Good morning everyone" with that she smiled at the passing people beaming at them one by one.

She finally arrived in the familiar office, " Good morning, Dg" she bow before eyeing the man on the chair place, his hair was style into a more expensive look for today. She hurriedly walked towards the man as the pink haired man position his arm on the table, realizing this y/n then place the coffee cup on his hands.

"what's for today's schedule?" his smooth voice finally sounds around the room, y/n then placed the box of coffee on the table top as she fixes her eye glasses, taking the paper works and the time table schedule she then gently move the papers, finally revealing the schedule of the male for today. " 9 am for TV net commercial, 12 will be lunch meeting with VCS media and then around 3 is coffee meeting with managers of the program for next month's release" you pause before flipping the papers once again and then eyeing the sheet of white, " on wards is your free time".

After checking and confirming the schedules you then gave the time table paper to DG which he accepted, you stood behind him as he check he double check the schedules you focused on your own. In the midst of the situation something caught your eyes, a small dirt on the paper you fidget on your place as you tried to ignore the stain.

Dg continue to do his checking in the paper, he was about to say something when he felt you shift behind him " what is this-?" he was caught off guard when you lean down to his shoulder successfully running your thumb on the edge of the note, completely cleaning the stain in the process. Dg's breathe hitch as he felt how warm and how close you were to his back, he didn't say anything until you finally move back to your original position.

"sorry what was that?" you asked him innocently, he only turned to look at you as he observed your reaction. Unlike other girls who practically throw their self to him this secretary is more cold and cruel than how she looks. The clear borderline of profession is keeping the two on their respectable sides, but DG started realizing something about the woman.

y/n has this attitude of being too perfect, perfectionist is the word. The placement of the plant should be perfect, the card signature line should be perfect, and his clothing should be perfect, everything should be perfect. DG didn't pay attention with all of this before but then soon he notice that if that imperfection involves himself, the woman won't stay still but fix it. The smirk grow on his cheeks as he slowly turned back to his paper works, she was cold, professional and all but something about her is different than the rest of the girl he had met.

" fix my dinner schedule tonight, I'll stay late to finish some documents" he spoke again, the girl only nodded as she eyed the male. The unmoving male sat there in silence as the stillness suffocate the woman, her eyes wonders around the room trying to check if everything is perfect. Yes in their perfect place, everything should be in place and with that she bows before taking the notes from the male.

| In the studio commercial set up | DG sat on the chair as the stylist continue to fix his hair, today he will be shooting a black and gold Tuxedo his hair is set up into a curl perm with gold tips. The stylist did a very wonderful job in the look, y/n was too busy checking out her phone for calls and messages she didn't even notice that DG was looking at her. " can you call my secretary?" hearing this the stylist nodded before walking his way towards the busy woman.