BNHA | Villain Deku X Reader " Burn Red and Dark"

Villain Deku X Reader " Burn Red and Dark"

The sky was dark and decorated with brightly alive red and orange colors; you were currently running your way to catch someone a villain as I must say. Panting hard you took a sharp turn in the corner to see the fleeting figure you are chasing after. You are one of the most promising young super heroes at your generation after attending UA you were commended to be a sidekicks of a well-known number 3 heroes. You run towards the figure but outrunning him will be very impossible.

y/n: stop you villain" not waiting for him to turn to you, you just hoped things get well for this mission you were fighting other villains earlier and you can say that they are pretty powerful.

A grunt was heard as you continue your pursuit at the unknown person, he suddenly halt in instant making you anxious in the process. The lights in this part of the city was dimmed and yellowed, barely enough for you to see his figure standing few steps and meters from you.

He slowly faced you and with the nervous heart your world slowly stop moving, there stood one of your closest friends one of the best person you ever met in your high school life. After that one incident he was gone missing and was never heard of from then.

You bit your lower lip not wanting to believe what you are seeing right now. " Izuku" you whisper which clearly be heard by the intimidating man. He slyly smiled at you as he walk few steps forward being cautious you walk back step as he advances towards you. You know you won't stand a chance in combat since you've seen what quirk he has; your quirk is something special you can manipulate people when you touch them. But for it to work you need to touch them.

Izuku: hello y/n" he said with taunting voice, this send shivers to your whole body the tone and the soft delusional music of his voice is dangerously painful. " it's been a while and I never really thought I'll see you in a chance like this" he said as he continue to walked towards you, you on the other hand is having hard time avoiding him you've been watchful about his movements all you need to do it hold him and with that you can capture him.

y/n: what happened?" you ask him as you slowly back away, he smiled at you as he put his pointer finger on his chin like he was thinking what to answer you " I decided it's much better to be a villain that to be a hero, heroes as so hypocrites" he answered making you angry.

Izuku: and you I thought you are different but you are the same" he said as he launch a powerful punch towards you, darting straight at you your foot stumbled and barely had enough space to avoid him. The anger in your eyes was bright and he loved how you look at him right now. " I love the colors in your eyes, I wanted to see more" he said as he run towards you.

You put out your hand releasing pink gas, your quirk is something rare with this you can hypnotize or even calm him down. He smirk as he run towards you punching the wall behind you the lure out the gas in instant the gas you release was already gone. " I will capture you " you said as you started running at him, he only smiled as he prepared to launch another hit to you, in time you avoided the powerful hit but this time you are not that lucky. The grounds under you tremble and as you slowly realized that you are falling, then you see the smirk on his face.

The next moment you opened your eyes he was already pinning your hand above your head and one of his hand was on your throat. " I told you I will get you" he whisper as you activate your quirk, his hand loosen as you ordered him to let you go " move" you said with a firm words, it only took one touch for you to control a person and this one will take your advantage to capture him.

" be sure to be me still princess, if you reach your limit I will get you" he said as he obeyed your orders, after moments the backup arrived on scene and there they took him to their custody. " great job" your boss told you as you eyed the police mobile who had him on guard.

" it's nothing" as you hung your head low, it was true when you reach your quirk he will be able to escape again that means all of this effort will go to waste. After you arrived on the agency office a fellow member run towards you.

Random: y/n you need to come quick right now" scared words process out his mouth, you took a sigh and run towards where he run fort. "what happened you asked him" he nodded and started saying what he knows. " he said he wanted you alone, and if not he will kill the people inside the room so far he only knocked them all down but we are scared he will kill them all" he said as he pant stopping in front of the big room.

You went inside the control room and saw, there we blood stains and few people on the floor. You took the sight you hated him so much, much to your disappointed he spoke " y/n-chan I know you're in there" he said with sickly sweet voice " come here if not all these people will die" he said with threatening voice.

y/n" I'll go in" you said with brave words, your boss only sigh knowing you are the only option right now. " Go just don't get yourself hurt" he said as he give you a go signal to proceed.

As you entered the room, you took a sigh and a breathe of the blood stain smell it makes you sick to the core. " I am here not let them go" as he smiled at you " okay" with that your fellow members started dragging the hurt and injured coworkers. After that he strike the camera on each corner of the room blinding the security who was watching you.

Izu: now we are alone" he took brisk walk towards you as he grab you hand you shivers with the rough hand but you didn't back down to this situation.

y/n: what do you want?" you asked him, he only closed his eyes as he placed your hand on his cheeks he hum in the process which keeps you at you bay.

Izu: I want only you" he opened his eyes to show the red orbs he has, your blood run cold as you realized your situation, you tried to pull you hand away but he didn't let go. He pulled you harder towards him making you stumble losing your balance in the process.

y/n: what do you really want" as you tried to stand up but failing when his arms snakes around your waist pulling you close to him. " nothing I told you I wanted you" he smiled as he took a dip on your face " you look a lot more beautiful in light ohh lovely" you blushed hard as he said those words.

This twisted story will not end, not for you and not for me

I might had fallen in love with the devil, you thought as you kept your eyes glued on him beautiful you thought as you slowly falls into his web. DEEPLY INLOVE

The end.