BNHA | Kirishima Eijirou X Reader

Kirishima Eijirou X Reader

Long update but here I am.

-

The first bell of the day rung, as the students slowly fills the hall ways your eyes light up like a bulb showing exitement, you turned your head to find your friends which is easy for you to do so. You spot Ochako and Deku on the side of the room having some random thought; you've always thought they look adorable together. You slowly stood your way up walking towards your friends. The smile on your face never seems to falter and everyone in the room is not blind not to see.

Kaminari: ohh y/n-chan looks a lot more cuter today" he said with a tint of blush on his face, Sero only nodded in agreement but a certain red head blushed hard when he heard your name. Bakugou noticed the sudden changes in Kirishimas face he only eyes him with curiosity. He knows well that his hard manly friend is head over heels to you and he just cannot help to think it's nice for him to have such crush.

Sero: ohh lets go we might be late for lunch I don't want to let the chance to eat my fave food" he said as Kaminari and Kirishima walked towards the door. Bakugou follow not far behind but he was still thinking how he can make his friend approach you.

Kaminari: me too and beside I am super hungry let's just hurry out please" he said dramatically trying to exaggerate his words.

When you reached Ochako and Deku you took a quick glimpse on the boy you had always adored. His hair was neatly fixed at you watch his group leave the room. Not long Ochako noticed your form and she tap you on the shoulder startling you in the process.

Ochako: y/n chan your staring again" she pin point which makes you blush, Deku smiled as he pats your shoulder they are your closest friends in the room not just because you feel comfortable with them but because there are the only people who knows about your crush on the certain red head.

Deku: we should hurry so we can eat early" he said as you and ochako agreed, on your walk they sometimes asked you about how it was going with your manly guy.

Ocha: so did you try talking with him?" she asked as you two keep a slow phase walk, you shook your head you really cannot bring yourself to talk to him he makes your mind blank when he was in front of you. And you cannot think of anything but how he looks so handsome.

Y/n: it's just I cannot think of anything when I tried to talk to him" you blushed as you look down they only looked at you sadly. It was never easy to approach someone you feel strongly attractive with but they really wanted you to try. Maybe Kirishima feels the same way towards you and they know Kirishima is not that kind of guy who will rudely reject someone he knows.

As you reached the cafeteria you continue to walk towards the food stall, unknown to you a pair of red eyes watches your figure across the area.

Sero: you know you can actually try to talk to her" as he took a big bite of his food, Kaminari only snicker at the thought of Kirishima approaching you. He was always timid and shy when it comes to you, it was obvious that the red head was in love with you but he never actually has the courage to talk to you ever which kind of gives you the wrong idea that he hates or doesn't want to know you.

Kiri: I know but I am just ughh I get really flustered when I tried to strike a conversation with her" he said as he looked at you enjoying the bright smile you were making.

Bakugou: be a man and try to do so" as he bites his burger, Kaminari nodded in agreement taking hold of his pudding food

Kiri: ughhh I will try to do so later after our lunch" he said bravely, Sero and the rest of the gang smiled at him. " Good to hear" the rest of them said