KNB | Akashi Seijuro X Reader

Akashi Seijuro X Reader

" good morning y/n" a repetition of greetings welcome you as you walk in the halls of the Rakuzan campus, it was Friday and of course one of the busiest days of the week. It hasn't been long since you transferred in the new school but everyone perfectly accepted your presence like it was normal. You excel in class specifically in academics, always on top in your year unlike your standing and ranking in academics you were completely useless in sports. You don't have any particular club activities except your painting club but when it comes to sport you don't know anything about them, having weak body was never an advantage in sports and so you know it well that you will never be able to be part of any particular sports.

You only wanted to live in peace for the rest of your high school life, in your previous school you can't even walk in the corridors of the school without being mob by people who wanted your attention and because of that main reason you decided to transfer school even if it's the middle of the year. You caught up with everyone in no time since you really know how to deal with people but as much as you plan to stay lay low fortune can't seem to let you go. Trying your best to lay low at that, you only do your designated duties and never tried to be part of anything in the new school.

Having too much attention on you were too much of a annoyance and by that you decided to drop your grade to average and tried your best not to stand much out, it was working wonderfully well at least but the attention of people giving to you was nothing you can control. Well at least it was lesser than from your previous school, this new school offers you peace and some time on your own even if it's for a while.

You beam at the people who wave their greetings to you and in short few steps you already reach your home room class, you slid the door open only to be greeted by an empty class room. You smiled as you walked to your seat, it was one of the few rare times you can enjoy silent and peace and with that your smile remains a little bit lengthier than expected.

Soon after that few students started to pile up the room and with this process your day goes on like usual. " good morning y/n- chan" one of your friends called you out, you then slowly turned to him to wave and greet response. " good morning to you too Mibuchi- kun" you smiled at him, he nodded as he placed his bag on the table top taking the sit beside you as he fix his stuff in the process.

" how's your morning y/n?" he asked as he flip off some notes on the table, he knows fully well that you are popular in school and every day high school life was never easy for you. "It's the usual but I must say it was already tiring even in the morning" you added he only smile as beam at you. He then slowly took few more books from his bag as he nodded agreeing in your words, he can't imagine living in such spot like yourself so he tried his best not to get in your way.

" we don't have practice today, do you want to check out the new café near the arcade place after school? The tall male asked you, your eyes widen as you heard his offer you've been dying to have something sweet for a while now. " ohh my gosh yes, I would love to" you said as he only giggles seeing how happy you look, one of the few things this friend of yours do is help you get every sweets you can, you enjoy sweets much as you enjoy studying and he was the very first one to find this fact amusing.

" alright then after school just wait for me here, since I will need to ran some short errand before going home" he said as you nodded, taking a notebook in the process the day went out smoothly.

Time Skip | After School

You were currently fixing your stuff in your table top, as Reo poke your side and smile " l'll run my errand now, make sure you will wait for me" he smile as he walked out the room, you only bowed before finishing fixing your stuff slowly, the student in class bid you farewell as they move in groups, giggling and laughing with their peers make you wonder if you could also have your own group of friends. A knock was heard in the door which caught your thoughts of guard, you slowly walked up to the close door as you opened it politely , you were greeted by a very unacquainted appearance which is very handsome. His eyes were red as his hair stands out the same, " umm?? What is it?" his eyes travel from your face to the empty class room searching for specific person " I am looking for Reo?, was he not here?" he asked , even his voice sounds so flat.