Lookism | Jungoo Kim X Reader

Goo Kim X Reader

The heavy beat of music resounds the whole bar, the flickering lights made everyone dance as they lure their movements not caring who was touching them. Goo sat on the bar stool as he eyed the whole location sure this is the most expensive bar in town. For once he was having free time and this time he will surely have his well-deserved rest, in the last few months him and Gun took down most of the gangs around the place, the chairman is demanding too much from them but again the man is paying them well so why not?. He signal he waiter behind the counter as the unfamiliar face walk towards him "give me your most expensive alcohol" hearing his words the waiter bowed before he disappears in the halls of bottles.

The smell of the bar is both exciting and intoxicating, he never cared how expensive the bars and alcohol before beside he has tons of money to spare so why not make his stay good, the booming bass around the place is enough to make ones heart thumb with excitement, as he listen and falter from his chair he really do wish to have fun.

His eyes turns again to the floor as he was looking for something that is worth doing, his eyes landed on a very beautiful woman who was dancing in the middle of the dance floor, surrounded with many handsome man she glided her body in the dance floor as the hard bass reverberate her movements. His eyes flicker as he observed the moving figure, it has been a while since he was this interested into a woman. He nodded as he slowly took a stick of chocolate from his coat munching in with delight.

The waiter arrived with the bottle of wine as he took few shots and gulp, liking the taste of the wine in the glass he lift the glass as he eyed his prey, " he tonight will be very interesting" with that he took another shot from the bottle as he gulp with excitement. After finishing his bottle of alcohol, Goo fixes his coat as he made his way towards the dance floor. Making his way to the woman in the center his eyes only focused on the dancing lady. When he finally reaches the woman, unexpectedly the woman turned to look at him not shock at all she only smirks.

Goo started dancing with her movement as his hand slowly made way to her hips, y/n didn't mind as she was enjoying the good bass sound and all the movements around her people tend to do this as they fling and flirt around her like flying flies. Goo was moving closely to y/n as she only allows her to slide around with her body, but suddenly a man grab Goo from his collar shoving the man away from the woman.

y/n turned to look what is happening as she saw the gang that has been pestering her making ruckus in the bar, y/n only sigh as she eyed the group approaching her. " hey bastard that's my woman" one man with tons of tattoo spoke with distaste , y/n only eye him unconcern as she spoke " I never said I was your woman" with that the people around started murmuring and muttering, the man only fume in annoyance as he slowly walk his way towards the unconcerned woman.

The man raise his hand as he launch as slap to y/n, she didn't care not like it was new to her. But the hand never reach her as Goo was blocking the man's hand, y/n eyed him curiously "didn't you hear her, she said she was not your woman" with that Goo threw the man on the floor landing badly with groans and grunts. The man eyed Goo with anger as he slowly stood up brushing his body in the process " kill him" his words resounds in the bar as man with black clothing appear behind him.

Goo only snicker as he eyed the whole setup, he slowly turn to y/n and smiled " would you mind if you hold these please, these coat is very expensive" he said as he slowly tap on y/n's face, she nodded before accepting the coat into his arms as Goo slowly face the group of man. " ahhh tonight is really interesting" with that the group slowly move to their fighting stance, y/n eyed the Dj who was watching the whole thing seeing the woman looking at him, y/n nodded as the Dj played a very heavy and loud bass music.

The fight started as the group gang up Goo, he seems unbothered as he beat the crap of those people body falling one by one, blood scattered on the floor as the sound of bass drowns the breaking bones and muscles of the people on the dance floor.