IDV | Emily Dyer X Reader ( Like a big sister)

Emily X Reader ( Like a big sister)

Your eyes gently open when the lights from the windows shines on you, today was a very special day to one of your favorite person. You slowly sit up as you eyed your room; you really need to do some cleaning but either way that will have to wait some other time. You swiftly stood up to prepare for today's agenda, you brush your teeth and took a bath using one of your favorite scented bath bomb you bought from the market you managed to finish your bath in no time.

When you finished with your personal touches and self-treatment you peacefully walked your way towards the kitchen. Knowing that most of the survivor will be there you walked a bit faster since you remember that Ema has a thing for your own plate of breakfast.

When you arrive in the big kitchen you saw familiar faces, Ema sat with Eli, next to Aesop. When she saw you, she happily waved at you as you walked your way towards her. The plate of food was placed in front of you non other than your big sister figure Emily. You loved this person, she had taken care of you ever since you arrived in the manor, you never really had a healthy family life, forced to be perfect you stood on your own believing that you always need to please everyone. That changed when you came into the manor, you started to live like other normal humans and they never judge you for it.

You started building qualities you never though you will learn, learn things you only dreamed before and be loved like a real family you never had. You were thankful for an amazing opportunity, to know these people to loved them and be loved by them and one thing is for sure, Emily had made a big impact into your life.

y/n: thank you" you smiled at her, she only nodded before putting a cup of hot chocolate in front of you which is your all-time favorite before giving you a gentle and soft pat on the head, after this gesture she took the sit beside you and started eating her French toast with her matching tea. The breakfast smoothly went some happy jokes and cascade shouting with few teasing and of course tons of smiles. The day was at its finest and you were more than happy about it. After all the survivor had finished their breakfast you along with Aesop and Emily started cleaning the room.

y/n: I'll wash the plate can you do the table Aesop?" you called out to the embalmer who only nodded in agreement as he gently placed the plates on the sink, you started pouring water in the dirty plates as Emily sweeping the floor. The three of your work in peace as the chores was done in no time.

Aesop was not that social with you, but he appreciates it when you try to reach out to him to talk and to learn more about him, you were few of those people he trust and you were more than happy to know that he does. You never missed anything wrong when you were talking to anyone and Aesop is one of those cases, he was anxious about being close to anyone which you highly respected when you started approaching the panic embalmer not long he started opening up to you and you are very satisfied with it.

Emily: I am done sweeping the floor y/n" she smiled as you as she put the dust pan and the broom where it rightly belongs, you on the other hand just finish the last cup of tea as you gently placed it on the wash board,. You slowly turned to Emily as she smiled at you Aesop just finish fixing the table matt as he eyed you two. " thank you for the hard work" you said to Aesop, he nodded as he slowly excuse himself back to his room.

It was only you and Emily now, you two walked in peace as you followed her back to her small clinic. You had this habit to help her clean the stuff she use every day when there is anyone injured from the match and of course she was more than thankful for your help.

y/n: we had a match later this afternoon right?" you turned to her holding a tray full of syringe, she nodded as you as she placed a box full of crêpe rolled bandages, she momentarily looked at you as she slowly made way to you, you on the other hand just looked and observed what she will do. When she reach you she fixes your hair and smiled " you should always take care of yourself y/n" she smiled at you, you nodded in agreement as you two continue to clean the work place.