MDZS | Wei Ying X Reader

Wei Ying X Lanling Maiden Reader

The small group of boys run towards the gates of Gusu Sect, they were running late for their first class and of course the reason is the over sleeping Wei ying, the ever so flamboyant and joyful fresh male always sleep late and of course wakes up really late.

Jiang Cheng: this is your fault ughh next time I will not wait for you" as he run towards the gate, another boy with shorter black mane follows behind them

Nie Huisang: me too brother wei you always get us late, what if Lan Qiren was early for today's lesson? We will really be in big trouble" as he huff panting a bit keeping his phase with his friends, the two of his friends were exceptionally fit and being said it is really hard for him to keep up.

Wei: I am sorry I just cannot wake up early" as he run towards the Gusu place for their study lessons, seeing the pristine building they all sigh in relief. The boys went inside with hurried actions as they sat on their designated place, moments later Lan Qiren walked inside behind with poise and grace him was Jin Zixuan and he was with another boy which is unfamiliar to everyone.

Wei: who is that?" he asked the boy in front of him which was sitting there earlier than them when they arrive, the boy only nodded as he started explaining what he knows and heard about the question.

Random boy: ohh the new student apparently, he was the younger brother of Jin Zixuan" with that the boy turn back his eyes on the people in front, Wei Ying stare at the new face sure he was a beauty he kind of resemble his older brother.

The vivid details of the two brothers such as long lashes, lushes lips, almost porcelain white skin tone, and the red point details on their forehead was highly noticeable. He was curious as to why did the younger brother of Jin Zixuan will be joining Gusu and it's pretty much late to start studying.

lQ: Today, Jin Zixuan little brother Jin ( your name) will be studying with us, take care of him." As he pointed a random vacant seat for the younger boy which is in the left side of Wei Ying. The young boy smiled and bow to the older teacher as he went to his sit

The day started as usual, Wei ying had tried his best to pay attention to Lan Qiren but the enormous curiosity he has towards the new boy was strong enough to keep him at daze. He slowly turned to his left only to see the boy writing majestically in his place, if he didn't know well about Wanji at this time he might think that this boy is more amazing than the one he always carries out attention.

His hands were a lot smaller than his, noticing this he turned to look at his own hand which is exceptionally bigger than the other boy, thinking aside that maybe it was because he was younger than him but it wasn't the case. You see the younger boy or so they thought was a girl, she was stubborn and hard headed so when she decided to study in gusu her father cannot even stop her new funded decision.

This secret was kept inside the lanling royal family house of course, they don't usually go out and so the maiden identity was kept private at all means.

Wei ying, stared again this time on the face of the younger boy he thought of some mischievous things he could actually do with this person will his teasing works like how it works on Wanji? But looking at the younger boy again he felt something odd in his chest. He began to hear his own heart beat like it was hammering hard inside his chest his face flushed hard as he realized what he was hearing.

Wei: what??? Why would I feel nervous in front of a boy ughh" with that he turned away from the boy not liking the sudden and odd heart beat speed when he look at the new face he decided to spare him his peace.

The study time went off really slow, too slow for Wei Ying who was not used at sitting for hours and listening to lessons but every now and then he will have the time to look on his side to take a glance of the new beautiful boy and with that his thoughts will linger more into things he wanted to know.