D - Gray Man | Wisely X Reader ( The Innocent Heart)

Wisely X Reader ( The Innocent Heart)

The battle was heard loud and clear around the vast location of trees, Allen along with the group order were fighting the noah's in the middle forest. It was such a surprise attack because Allen were just about to return from the mission from Japan, along with Lenalee, Kanda, kryory, Lavi and the panda book worm they fought well enough to make a stand. You were on your way to help them, but since you were the first one to come at aid you were alone. Nothing to worry anyway you just need to hold on until the Generals arrive in the scenes they will take care of them, so in your mind you just need to hold them on until they arrive without dying of course. You fly higher seeing the place already, your innocence is different from others, and they are part of your body. Which makes it easier to control?

Your wings was read and big, it was designed like angel wings but light as the wind. You reached the place in no time, hiding in the bushes to check the perimeter you hide your wings only to hear sound of screaming and hard hitting. You run towards the place and there you saw Allen fighting a noah, his hair is white as snow while their skin color is tan brown, their eyes are visible color of yellow and they emit such strong power. Allen was barely standing and the noah is not even breaking a sweat.

Wisely: ohhh come on is this all you can do?? But I've hear such big words from the others about you" he said as he slowly walked towards the barely standing Allen. You scan the place only to see the rest of the group on the floor, they were out of conscious and pretty much beat up. You saw Kanda with his swords on the floor, Lavi on the three hanging for his life, and Krory on the stones barely breathing. Now you will soon witness how they will destroy Allen but that is not something you will let.

There were a total of 3 Noah in the place but the one guy with white hair is the only one fighting at the moment, there was this little girl with spikey hair. And that another guy with black log curly hair, they are watching in amusement as they watch the other one fight your friends. The guy who was fighting was advancing really slow, you can feel the power he has by just watching him and you need to act fast if not Allen will be in danger. Allen was one of your closest friends he was like a brother to you and you don't want anything bad to happen to him.

Just like him you were Cross apprentice but you didn't really experience the debt thing since Allen was with you. You activated your innocence your wings appeared and you were ready to fly. The guy who you've heard was Wisely lift his arms pointing at allen, He was saying something you cannot hear but one thing is for sure, a ball of power was forming in his palm. You need to help Allen

Wisely: good bye exorcist." As he fired the ball to Allen, Allen's eyes were wide as he saw what is to come to him but in last second you were in front of him lifting him up in the sky.

Allen: y/n ? what are you doing here" he asked concerned as to why you are here, you grabbed him tied as you form a shield to you and the rest of the people down on the field.

y/n: don't worry the generals will be here soon" as you fly higher in the sky. The noah was amuse

Road: another one appeared, Tyki only hum as he recognized the girl

Tyki: is that y/n?" he asked and road nodded

Wisely: you know her?" he asked his brothers, which they both nodded

Road: She is half Noah I guess?? Well The earl never really confirmed it but we saw her before" she said, as she eyed the girl

Tyki: we also offered her coming back to us but she chose the human world" he added sounding aggravated at the thought