IDV | Aesop Carl X Reader X Eli Clark( A beauty that is not for me)

Aesop X Reader X Eli ( A beauty that is not for me)

Another groan was heard inside the dark and colorless bathroom place, Aesop wipe the stain of blood that is fresh on his lips as he trembled looking the flowers on the sink. Roses tons of beautiful roses stained with blood, particularly in color yellow he groan once more feeling the burning in his chest. When did this started? Ohh yeah few months ago a new survivor came in to the manor like everybody else, a new lovely soul, unique, quite, gentle everything that make him feel at ease.

She was a saving grace to him, a saving light everything was going well when they started, they were clearly slowly falling for each other. Or so he thought, she slowly fades away, realizing that she was being too close with Eli he never failed to notice their closeness.

Or even the bright colors on her eyes when she talks about the seer, he was wrong she was not interested with him and he was not the person for her. He wipes the last few drop of blood on his lips, his eyes were sunken deep but he don't mind, he will be having a match today and he need to prepare. He took the dark colored towel on the sink place as he slowly made way to the room that is connected to the bathroom.

You were sitting on the garden with Eli; you enjoyed his company the ever so loving seer made you comfortable at any way possible. " so? How are you and Aesop?" he asked you, you only turned to sadly smiled at him Eli know about your undying love for the Embalmer and you seek help to him how to express yourself to the said male. But you noticed that Aesop started avoiding and ignoring you, it hurts you a lot. You seek company with the seer and his pet owl which never failed to be there for you.

Your head hung low as you tried to think how to answer the seer, Eli saw how distraught you are in the last few days and so he never leave your side for the fear of what may you do if you are alone. " Well he hasn't talk to me yet" you said above whisper, you really don't understand why Aesop started avoiding you, you thought your relationship was going steady. You tried your best to reach out to him but it seems he had shut himself down again, making walls and tall barricade around him so no one would reach him and it hurts you the most. It hurts you because you loved him so much and yet you failed to understand him.

" I don't know but he kept avoiding me" you sadly looked at the seer, Eli took the chance to pat your head gently as he tried to comfort you, unknown to you a certain Embalmer was watching the scene. Aesop cough one full rose from his mouth, stained with blood he eyed the rose before looking at your form. He slowly started walking out somewhere and so decided to throw the rose on the ground, forgotten just like him.

Time skip// You were playing a match today, you were teamed up with Vera, Eli, Aesop and Martha. The four of you wait in the long table as you tried eyed the embalmer little by little when there is a chance. His eyes never leave his make-up kit, the burning desire to talk to him is slowly eating you up but this time you won't want to reach out, the thought of being shut down scares you the most and so you decided to finally just let him be for now.

Eli nudge your elbow as you turned to look at him " don't worry, I got you" he smiled at you, the little owl flap its wings in agreement, you gave him a small smile and there the room dim low the breaking sound of the glass was heard. Opening your eyes in the red church you hurriedly run towards the closest cipher where you spawn. You made a sharp turned only to see Aesop working on it, your heart beat fast as you approach him to your dismay he didn't even spare you a quick glance. Your heart hurts, it was heavy loaded pained and angry at the same time, there you decided to run past him so he can decode on his own.

Aesop POV: so she really don't want to stay with me" he thought as he cover his mouth with his hand coughing another spring of rose. He sighs as he continued to focus on the decoding, he was hurt but what can he do? You have Eli beside you and he was sure he will save you. Aesop thought that you will never really need him and that what actually hurt the most.