Lookism | Various Characters X Reader

Various Characters X Reader

" ring, ring " the sound of the busy crowd is livid in the Jea Won high, today is one of their most awaited event of the school year. Festival, yes who would not like the festive feels and free of school days event? The whole campus buzzes with their own department events. The rooms were decorated with different colors; students were all busy running for their schedules, loud voices and different sounds of items being drag. Yes it is lively, the fashion department is no different.

" come on y/n give it your all" Zoey has been scolding the un moving girl in the side of the room, their class department decided to do a maid café and kissing booth event for this year's festival. Zoey, Yui,and y/n will be doing the kissing booth box as they will rotate twice in the day of the event. With anonymous votes the three were chosen to take the job, unlike the other two who was practically jumping with happiness, y/n on the other hand only felt troubled.

" I am doing it as you told me" y/n said as Zoey only pout on her words, " no you were not giving them the lovey dover effect, we need to do that so many boys will line in our booth" she grinned, Yui were too busy practicing her all so called perfect smile as y/n stood there frowning. " sure" she said as Zoey smiled before showing the girl one of her signature smile " like this okay" with that the black head girl continue to show y/n her smile.

Not long someone from the door called out " hey the clothes are here" hearing this Zoey's eyes sparkle completely moving her way to pick up the clothing. Daniel and Zack just arrived in time to bring the supply for the café " the supply is here" Zack was loud to speak, seeing Mira on the corner he immediately move bee way to greet the female. Daniel notice y/n in the middle as she was facing the way still trying to smile like how Zoey showed her.

" hey y/n how was your practice?" hearing his voice y/n slowly turned to him, smiling brightly taken a back Daniel only eyed her wide eyes as a fain color of flush decorate his cheeks. " how was it Daniel?" hearing her soothing tone, called him back to reality. " ahh uuhh what?" the male is too stun to speak, y/n only nodded before completely eyeing the male in front of him " I've been practicing this smile like how Zoey did, so how was it?" her tone was always cheerful, Daniel was in no thought to deny that her smile is completely hypnotizing.

" uhhh yeah, you look amazing, I mean you did amazing" his word mumble each time he tried to correct his wording, y/n only chuckles at how much of a dork Daniel looks like right now. With that the two continue to speak about their preparation, soon Zoey return with the clothing in her hand the rest of the day goes like a flash as they were all too busy preparing.

Time Skip | Day one of the festival | y/n were now on the convenience store as she was picking a colorful red lipstick from the stand behind the counter is an unfamiliar face which made y/n turn with curiosity. " hey only this" she smiled at the shorter male, Daniel2( second body), only nodded before taking the items into the paper bag, y/n paid the item as she took only pack of band aids from the paper bag as she smile at the male.

The shorter male only eyed her with curiosity before she then offered him the band aid " you should really put band aids on your injuries" she smiled, Daniel then slowly turned to his knuckles which he failed to notice earlier on his skin were signs of cuts and bruise. He never really paid attention on those things and yet this girl seen it first, with that he accepted the band aids before the girl wave him good bye. " take care" she smiled, Daniel only stood there eyeing the colorful decorated band aid.

y/n slowly walked her way towards the street as she fumble on her bags, an unfamiliar honk called her out a very fancy black car slowly stop beside her as she looked at him curiously, soon the window slowly reveals an acquainted face " y/n are you on your way to the school?, ride with me" hearing crystals voice made the girl smile. " good morning Crystal and yes I am on my way to the school" she slowly moved closer to the door of the car " is it okay with you?" the sound of uncertainty was vivid on her tone, the girl inside the car only chuckles before smiling at her.