Chapter 167

I'm actually so excited for this chapter!!!

!2!

Mitch looked at himself. He was blown away by how beautiful he was.

Tears sprung into his eyes and he threw his head back to look at the ceiling with a grunt.

"Ugh! I'm so tired of tears trying to ruin my make up." He said, chuckling.

Kirstie giggled. "They're good tears, though. It's one of the best days of your life, so of course you're gonna be happy." She sniffled. "I mean, I'm happy, and it's not even my wedding!" She laughed, and grabbed his hand. "I'm happy for you, Mitchy." She kissed his hand.

Mitch smiled and sniffled, carefully wiping under his eyes. "Damn tears." He chuckled.

He sighed. "I'm happy, Kirstie. I'm finally happy."

Kirstie sniffled. "I can see it." She nodded. "And it's amazing. I have watched you grow so much these last three years, and you have done so well." She cupped his face.

"You're strong, you're brave, you're smart. And Mitch, you are absolutely gorgeous." She smiled and stroked his cheekbones. "I am so proud of you."

He sniffled. "Dammit, girl. You're supposed to make me cry after the ceremony." He chuckled.

"I love you, Mitchy" He said.

"I love you, too, Kit-Kat."

~~~~~~

Scott looked at Avi. "Do I have this right?" He asked. The bowtie wasn't looking like it should.

Avi shook his head. "I'd help you, but uh, I don't actually know how to tie a bowtie."

Scott looked at him. "You're Lead Alpha! You're supposed to know everything!"

Avi chuckled. "Now you're just confusing me with Kevin."

"Avi!" Scott whined. "What do I do? I can guarantee it that Mitch is gonna look absolutely amazing and then I'm gonna be standing there lookin' like a damn fool because my bowtie is all...franaegled."

"Fra-wha?" Avi asked.

"Help me!"

Avi chuckled and came forward. "You're nervous."

"Am not." Scott replied quickly.

"Yes, you are. I can smell it. In less than an hour, you are going to be standing there, watching your bride walk down the aisle, with me, and marrying him. Of course you're nervous. I'm nervous and its not even my wedding."

Scott chuckled as he teared up. "I'm so happy, Av." He sniffled.

Avi had to keep himself composed. "I know." He smiled. "I've been told that marrying your mate can be both and amazing adventure, as well as an emotional one."

Scott nodded. "It definitely has, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Mitch is part of why I'm still alive."

Avi smiled. "He's helped you become an amazing Alpha, I hope you know that." He smiled. "And because of that...I have a gift for you." He reached into his pocket and paused. "This is just an offer, keep that in mind. You can say no. But before you do, hear me out."

Scott nodded and watched as Avi pulled out a bracelet.