Chapter Fourty-Seven: Kevin

Putting up with four hungover people isn't easy. They all complain, or make some comment, or do just the right thing to upset one of the others. Its exhausting.

I think about Mitch coming and asking me about how likely he was to actually be able to conceive a child. "Avi!" I called. He was upstairs. I went to meet him.

"What's up, Kevin?" Avi said when I appeared in his doorway.

"Mitch asked me something." I start.

"Yeah, and?"

"Well, he wanted to know what his levels were. He asked me if he was able to conceive a child with Scott."

"And what did you tell him?"

"I told him about the levels and all, I explained what each of them were."

"I have appointment set up for next week. I can move them up if you want." Avi offered.

"Probably. Mitch wants to have a life with Scott. I can see it. The way he asked me about if he would be able to get pregnant, shows me that he really wants it to be with Scott."

"I guess I'll have to have a talk, then." Avi said.

"No! No, please don't. Mitch came to me in confidence."

"Are you sure? Did you explain everything? Because if he doesn't know everything it could be bad. Since hes a male and his body only acts as a woman's, it could take a lot out of him. He is still a male technically. Our bodies aren't meant to actually carry a child to term." Avi explained. He had crossed his arms and raised and eyebrow at me.

"No." I sigh. "I didn't explain that to him."

"And why not?"

"Because he never asked." I shrugged.

"Not a good enough reason. Kevin, he could literally die, if he doesn't know the potential complications. Give me one male omega who carried and delivered a child, and had come out of it well?" Avi said harshly. I get why he's scared. For all we know Mitch could be pregnant and he just not telling us.

"There's only been two reported cases. of male omega pregnancies. Yes, they were kinda rough, but maybe Mitch is a little different. Maybe he will go through, with minimal bumps in the road. Maybe he'll be nothing more than a pregnant woman the whole time."

"Well, I'm still going to move up the appointments. Better he finds out now rather than actually be pregnant to find out." Avi chuckled. It wasn't a funny situation, but it was a heavy one, so some humor was needed. Avi walked out and made some calls.

Its short but that's okay. I already had this written, but I got stuck. But I'm still gonna post it, because why not?

Stay happy, stay healthy, and thank you for being patient.

~🌈Jordan❤~