Chapter Fourty-Eight: Scott

I wake up and look to my side. Mitch is sleeping with himself wrapped around me.

God, I love this boy. He's literally the best thing to have happened to me. He knows about my past, and he doesn't leave. He stays and lets me cry and vent and eventually falls sleep with himself wrapped around me, like this morning.

I look at my phone and see that its almost eleven. Fuck! I quickly get up, basically throwing Mitch off the bed, and run into the bathroom and start the shower. Avi is taking us to get our levels and stuff checked. Why didn't he wake us up?

Confused, I turn off the shower and go downstairs.

"Oh good, you're awake." Avi said, then chuckled at the wild look on my face. "Just so you know, y'all's appointments aren't till like 3." He explained. "Why are you so...flustered?" Avi asked then took a drink of his coffee.

"Because I forgot. I jumped out of bed, practically throwin- oh god." I remember Mitch and run back stairs. Of course he's on the floor. He gives me a pouty look that I could tell was hiding a smile.

"You threw me." He said. "That was rude." He started crying. Well, I guess he wasn't hiding a smile. Normally he would just laugh.

"Awe baby, I'm sorry." I cooed as I walked over to him and picked him up. "I didn't mean to. I'm sorry. You forgive me?" I asked, snuggling my face into his neck.

"Are you really sorry?" Mitch whined.

"Yes, baby. Of course I am." I squeezed him.

"Okay, I forgive you. But you have to carry me to Kirstie." He giggled.

I roll my eyes. "Okay, deal." I kiss his forehead and walk to Kirstie's room.

Since my arms are full, I have Mitch knock. I hear frantic shuffling, then a wild eyed Kirstie opens the door.

I raise my eyebrow. "You good? You look a lottle flushed." Her face is bright red and her pupils are wide.

"Um, yeah. I'm grand. What's up?" She asked while getting the hair out of her face.

I squint. "What aren't you telling me?" I play.

"N-nothing." She tried.

"Uhuh. Wheres your phone?" I ask setting Mitch down and eyeing her.

"None of your business, that's where it is." She sassed.

"Ooh, Mitchy, I think shes trying to out sass you." I look to Mitch.

"Oh he'll no she ain't." Mitch joked then held out his hands. "Cough it up." He demands.

"Uh, no. I don't have to! And you can't make me." She tucks her phone into her chest and runs to her bed and dives on it face first. Mitch quickly follows her.

Within seconds, Mitch is straddling her and trying to get the phone from her hands. "Give it!" He laughs. Kirstie smiling and refusing at the same time.

"Fuck off!" She laughs. "You don't need to know."

"Oh but I do. I'm your best friend. Since when do you keep anything from me?"

"Mitchy. I love you, but there's a lot I don't tell you." She said.

Suddenly, Mitch's face fell and tears sprang into his eyes. "Wh-but. I thought we told each other everything." Mitch looked very confused.

Before Kirstie could reply, he jumped up and ran out of the room.

"What?" Kirstie asked me.

"I think he's just a little emotional today. He'll be okay. I'll go talk to him when I find him. I don't know what's up with him. He's like a roller coaster today. He'll be fine." I explain. She nods and goes back to her phone, but not really paying attention to it. I go over to her and kneel down so I can look at her.

"Hey, now." I say with a light smile. "Don't beat yourself up. He's probably just having an emotional day. Before we came in here, I threw him off the bed. He got fussy with me too. Everything's okay." I explain.

She nods and looks down. I follow her gaze and look at the phone as well. "Who's Ari?" I ask.

"The girl I met at the club." She said.

"The same club that you kissed Avi at? Ooh girl."

"But see, that kiss meant nothing. Nothing. I was drunk and wasn't thinking straight." She refused to accept that that kiss was anything but an accident.

"Drunk words are sober thoughts, Kit. You know that. It goes for actions too. You kissed him for a reason. I know what that reason is, because I can feel it. You, feel it too, you just don't want to accept it. Figure it out, hun. So you can stop blinding yourself from what's right in front of you." He explained. Then decoded to make a joke. "He is not me, I'm too gay for that."

"Gay enough for Mitchy." She retorted.

"Very much so. Now, lets go find him." I stand up and help her to her feet.

"Piggy back ride?" She asked with a small pout.

"Okay, c'mere." I say. She hops on my back as I talk her to my room. Mitch is laying there, bawling under the comforter. I set her down and she slowly goes over to Mitch.

"Mitchy?" She whispered. She moves the part of the blanket covering his face to reveal a bloodshot, brown-eyed Mitch.

"What's going on with me?" Mitch whined. "Why am I so...emotional?" He squeaked before another wave of sobs hit him.

I chuckle. "You're okay. You're probably just tired. Get some sleep, I'll let you know when you need to get ready to go." I said as I knelt down to brush his hair away.

He flinched and smacked my hand. "Don't touch me!" He shouted. I jump back, arms up, and look at him with wide eyes. He continued to growl at me. By the sound, you would think he was mad at me, but his facial expression says a whole different thing. He wants me.

"Mitchy..." I say. "What are you doing?" Quickly after I said that, he went for my neck.

"Alpha..." He whispered in my ear. "I want you."

I can't do this right now. Kirstie is right there, Mitch is turning me on, and Mitch is very turned on. But I can't while Kirstie's in the room. "Kit...uh...c-could you g-go? It's no-nothing against y-you, but there's a sit-situation..." I shoot my eyes down to help her understand, which judging by her face she quickly gets it. She nods and turns around. I turn back to Mitch.
"You." I growl.

"Yes?" He asks innocently, then goes back to my neck with his hand slowly moving down my body.

"What are you doing?" I say through clenched teeth. I'm not giving into this right now.

"I'm just having some fun. Is something wrong with that?" He asks as he slips his hand into my pants and plays with me.

I grit my teeth. I have to stand my ground. "At the moment, kinda..." I say.

He looks at me. All the desire is gone and replaced with confusion and sadness. "I-wh-I...do you not want me?" He starts to cry. Jeez. What's up with him?

"Oh baby, trust me. I want you, but I want to wait for the right time." I sat on the bed next to him and grabbed his hands in mine. "I love you, so much. I want to be with you. I want to be there for you. I want to be yours forever. And I want you to be mine forever. Yes, I want you. I think you felt that when you shoved you hand in my pants. But, right now, we have to go down and be apart of the real world, and away from our little one. Okay? Let's go get some breakfast." I look at the clock. "Or well, I guess lunch. Ehh. Food is food. Lets go." He lifted his arms up so I would carry him.

Thankfully he wraps himself around me, hiding the problem in my jeans.

Gotta take care of that. I set him down and run to the bathroom.

When I'm done, I wash my hands and go sit down between Mitch and Avi. We all sit there for a second, looking at each other with nothing but silence surrounding us.

Kevin spoke up. "Food! Lets eat." We all laughed as we held hands for grace.

Kevin started. "Dear Heavenly Father..."