Chapter 68

Kirstie woke up in a familiar room. Looking around, she took in everything. The bed sheets were black, the window was covered. Her hands and feet were strapped to the bed frame.

She hadn't been here in almost a year. This is the room that Jeremy had hurt her.

She saw someone sitting in the corner. They don't move, they don't speak, she wasn't not even sure if they're breathing. Suddenly the door opens with two new people.

She recognized one as Mitch. He's got tears in his eyes as he's being held by the throat, with a knife pressed into his side.

"If you make one sound, I'll kill him." The man said. He must've pushed the knife in a little harder because Mitch started whimpering even more.

Kirstie nodded. The man dropped Mitch to his knees. "Stay right here. Move and you'll regret it."

Mitch nodded very quickly. He looked at me with fear in his eyes.

"Samuel, grab him, make sure he keeps his eyes open." The man takes off his mask as her stomach immediately drops.

Jeremy.

He grabs her hair and pulls her up to shove his tongue into her mouth. "God, I missed you." He wraps his hand around her breast and squeezed.

"Don't you fucking touch her!" Mitch shouts. Jeremy flies off of Kirstie and towards Mitch.

He grabs him by the throat. "Look at you." He pulls out his knife again and grazes it lightly across the skin on Mitch's face. "Trying to be brave and protect her. Why bother? Shes worthless anyway. All shes good for is the sex."

"You're Jeremy." Mitch said as he realized. "Leave her alone. Do what you want to me, just please don't hurt her." Tears were in his eyes, but his face was serious.

"Awe. Such a sweet offer." He leaned in close. "I just might take you up on it." The sound of his voice sent a cold chill down Mitch's spine. He felt a hand touch his stomach.

"Ooo, and what's this? Another Alphas handy work?" Jeremy said as he smelled Mitch's neck. "Mmm. You smell amazing."

Mitch tried to push away. "Get off of me." Jeremy tightened his grip on the omegas neck

"I'll do what ever I want. To you and to her." He let go of Mitch's neck and stood up straight. "I wasn't planning on you." He points to Mitch. "I had my crew on the look for her for about six months. Obviously they found her, but you weren't planned for." He looked at the other person in the room. "Why do we have him?"

"He's part of the same pack, Sir. He was also there when we grabbed her. He's a witness." Samuel explained.

Jeremy nodded. "Alrighty then." He clapped. "Back to business. Sam, hold him."

Samuel grabbed Mitch and faced him towards the bed. Mitch was being forced to watch this.

Kirstie had her eyes closed, trying to wake herself up from what had to be a horrible nightmare.

She felt Jeremy taking of what was left of her clothes: her shirt, bra, and underwear, until she was completely naked.

Jeremy was taking his time, he'd missed his omega. And now he had an audience to entertain.

Mitch was sobbing. Everytime he made a sound, Samuel would smack him. This went on for an hour. Jeremy was hurting her. She didn't move, she didn't make a sound. She either had her eyes closed or looking at the ceiling.

Jeremy finally finished. He got up, smacked her between the legs, and came over to me. "Did you enjoy our little show?" He asked.

Mitch just looked at him. Then he feel something slash against his face. When he pulls his hand back, He's holding his knife and there's a thin line of blood on it. "Do what you want. You'll get what's coming to you." Mitch spat. Jeremy smacks him hard enough to knock Mitch to his side. Jeremy grabs his hair and pulls him up.

"You don't talk like that to an alpha. That will get you punished." He growled, dropping Mitch.

Kirstie just laid there. They hadn't undone her chains so she was still exposed. She hated that Mitch had seen what Jeremy did to her. At least now he understood.

The men left, leaving Mitch and Kirstie alone. Mitch scrambled up to undo her. Once he was finished he hugged her, not caring that she was naked. "Kirstie, honey, we need to get out of here." He told her in between sobs.

She just shook her head. There was no way out. Plus, he had cameras now.

"Kirstie, talk to me..." He tried again. But she couldn't speak.

If she made a sound, Mitch would be dead. She would be the reason he lost his life. She couldn't let that happen. She wouldn't be able to face Scott. He would blame her.

She shook her head again.

Mitch kept trying until another man in all black, grabbed Mitch and dragged him away and to another room. She felt the tears fall down her face as she saw her friend get taken from her.

Mitch was terrified. For him, Kirstie, and his baby. He didn't know what was going to happen. All he knew is that he wanted Scott.

Sorry y'all. I love you. Were almost at 10k and over 800 votes. Thank you so much you guys. I'm so grateful.

Stay happy, stay healthy, stay safe

~🌈Jordan❤~