Chapter 127

It had been three days and it was finally time for Michael to leave. Everyone was sick of him, especially after what happened with Addalin. Shelly wasn't to bad, she was nice and helpful when she wanted, but she stuck by Michael's side.

Avi couldn't wait for them to leave. Hed put up with his father enough. But he had one last thing to get through before he was gone.

The dinner party.

He always dreaded this part of his fathers stay. Esther and Shelly cooked, so at least the food would be good.

Mitch was a nervous wreck because he saw how Michael kept eyeballing Addalin.

Scott didn't know what to do about it. So he just kept close to Mitch and tried to keep him in line the best he could.

Kirstie was scared for everyone, mostly because of what Avi told her and she didn't want anything to happen.

Kevin was nervous in general because he knew Avis father didn't like him because of what happened in high school.

Basically the pack was a giant ball of nerves. Avi was the most worried about Kirstie and the amount of stress shes putting herself under about the whole thing.

"Baby?" He knocked on the door. He opened it to see Kirstie sitting on the bed crying. "What's wrong?" He went over and knelt in front of her to wipe the tears off her face.

She sniffled. "My pants don't fit." She looked at the ground. This was such a stupid thing to be crying about.

Avi couldn't help but chuckle a little bit. She was adorable. "Oh, hunny, it's okay. Do you want me to ask Esther if she has any pants you can use?"

She shook her head. She didn't want to take what wasn't hers, especially if Avi's parents were here. That just didn't seem right. "That's okay." She whimpered, sniffling again.

"Are you sure? I could ask Mitch if you'd rather." He said softly. She nodded, knowing its probably best to just accept the offer. Avi smiled and went out to Mitch's room.

He knocked softly and waited. Mitch opened the door, but looked like hed been crying. "You too?" Avi said.

"What?" Mitch stepped back, looking offended.

"Just both you and Kirstie are crying. Are you okay?" He went into the room.

"No. Not really." Mitch admitted. He was terrified.

"What happened?" Avi came forward and put his hands on the omegas shoulders.

"Your dad." Mitch whimpered. "I'm so scared he's gonna do something. He's been eyeing Addalin the entire time he's been here. What if he takes her? Esther said he has the power to do that!" Mitch sobbed and fell against Avi, who quickly caught him.

"Its gonna be alright. I won't let anything happen. I promise." Avi whispered in Mitch's ear as he rubbed his back.

Mitch just sniffled. He pushed away from Avi and stood up. "Was there something you needed?" He wiped his face and smiled. If Avi didn't know better, he would've thought mitch was fine.

"Oh, yeah. Do you have any of your old maternity pants? Kirstie's having trouble fitting into her pants." Avi chuckled.

"Yeah." Mitch nodded and sniffled again. He wasn't crying, just his nose was runny now. He went over and got out a pair of pants he'd had since he first found out he was pregnant. "These should work. There thick enough to not be see through, but thin enough so it doesn't get to hot. They were my favorite when I was pregnant." He handed them to Avi, who smiled.