Chapter 155: Mitch

"Esther!" I say, catching her before she runs up the stairs. "Are you busy?"

"No. Why?"

"I need your help with something." He said.

She looked at him. "Are you pregnant again?"

Mitch snorted. "No. I mean for my wedding."

Esther laughed. "Okay. What's up?"

"I wanna wear a dress."

"Okay."

"But I want it to be a surprise. For Scott."

"And you want my help?"

"Yeah! Well, yours and Leigh's."

"What about Kirstie?"

"Mm mm. I wanna surprise everyone, but I need help."

Esther smiled. "I'll glady help you."

Mitch squealed and gave her a hug. "Thank you!"

"Now, what does Scott think your wearing?" She asked.

"A blue tux."

"Blue?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Blue is Scott's favorite color and the color of his and Addalins eyes, and its the color of my rank."

"Aweee, that's adorable. Y'all are so cute."

Mitch smiled shyly.

"Im gonna call a few places and see what we can do, okay?" She smiled and Mitch hugged her again.

"Thank you so much, Es. You have no idea how much this means to me. Scott's never seen me in a dress, and I want him to be blown away."

"Sweetie, with the way he looks at you, you could be invisible and his jaw would still hit the floor." She laughed.

There was a knock on the door.

Mitch wiped his face because he was laughing hard enough to cry, and turned to open the door.

A second after he opened the door, he slammed it shut and turned to Esther with wide eyes.

"Mitch-"

Mitch began hyperventilating and shaking as his mind raced.

Eventually, his knees buckled, his eyes rolled back, and he fell to the ground.

~~~~~~~~

"Kirstie, she won't stop crying." Avi whined. He'd been up all night with Logan because she just couldn't sleep.

"She's six months old. She's teething." Kirstie explained, as she grabbed a teething ring from the mini fridge and handing it to the child.

"Well, can she stop?"

Kirstie laughed. "She's in pain, Avi. This is her conveying it."

Logan grabbed the ring and chewed on it, quieting her cries down to soft whines.

Avi looked at her. "How do you do that? Teach me your ways." Avi said seriously.

Kirstoe giggled. "She's a Mommy's Girl."

"Well, in the case." He said handing the baby over. "You take the Alpha, I'll take the Omega. I wanna hold my little boy anyway." He chuckled.

Kirstie smiled and snuggled her daughter. "I wuv you." She said.

Logan shrieked a little, making her parents laugh.

"Christopher." Avi said softly. Christopher was passed out. "Come on, buby. Look at Daddy. Come on."

"He's not a dog, babe."

Avi thought about that. "Ehhhh, he kinda is."

Kirstie gasped and smacked his arm playfully. "Don't you call my son a dog. I'll get Mitch."

"I love that we threaten each other with Mitch and it actually works."

Kirstie shrugged. "I don't know, but don't test me."

"That thought never crossed my mind." Avi said sarcastically.

Kirstie giggled and leaned in to kiss him. Logan shrieked again.

Avi rolled his eyes. "Lord almighty, not you too."

Logan looked at him.

"I am allowed to show your mother that I love her. And you, little miss thang, are just gonna have to deal with it." Avi said. He smiled and gave her teeny forehead a kiss.

"Awe, my wittle Awphas." Kirstie said, pinching on of Avis cheeks.

"Ah, stop it, woman." He smiled. "I love you."

Kirstie smiled and leaned in for another kiss, pausing part way there. "I love you, too, Avriel." Then she pressed her lips to his, ignoring her daughters small "ugh" as she did.

Short but ehh.

Guys.

I did something.

To our beloved Mitchie.

And I literally wanna die.

I broke my little heart, as well as EmitKlaine.

Im sorrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

But now onto this story lol.

Who wants to know who was at the door?