Chapter 121: Kirstie/Avi/Mitch

Scott and I sit on the floor with Addalin. I have one arm wrapped around him, and the other around her, my fingers tracing along her little back as she holds onto Scott and makes little noises.

I look to Scott who looks about as relived as possible and has tears streaming down his face.

I kiss Scott's cheek as I quickly get up and make my way to the rest of the pack.

I throw open the door and everyone looks at me. I look at Avi and he looked like he was crying, but he seems fine now.

"Kirstie what is it?" Avi asks me. "Are you okay? You're crying." He comes over and gently wipes my face.

I smile and nod. "Its Addalin. Shes back."

"What?" He looks at the door and goes out to the living room where Scott was still sitting there, rocking back and forth. "Oh my God." He knelt down next to Scott and looked at the baby with a smile.

Scott looked at him and smiled, then kissed her head lovingly. "Shes okay. Shes okay." He chanted, more to himself than us, though.

I look at the two alphas and see that Scott's shoulder is bruised to hell, but i don't ask why.

"We need to find Mitch." Scott said. "He called me. I-I-I don't know how, but he did. He told me where they were. We have to go get him."

"You aren't going anywhere until I wrap that shoulder." Kevin said.

We all help Scott stand as he holds Addalin tightly in his arms. Kevin gets him back on the table and wraps up his shoulder. "Now, no sudden aggressive movements with this arm. You'll most likely throw your arm out again."

Scott sniffles. "Someone needs to stay with Addalin."

"I will." I say immediately. "I'll watch her while you guys go rescue my best friend." I hold out my arms, but she shrieks and holds onto Scott. "Or not." I back away.

Scott chuckles. "Looks like shes coming with. But you and her stay in the car, okay?" He looks at me pointedly.

"You think I'm gonna go in there like this?" I gesture to my belly. "I don't think so." I look at Avi who's smiling proudly at me. "I'm perfectly fine staying with Addalin."

Kirstie!

"Yes?" I say, earning weird looks from everyone. "What? Didn't one of you just say my name?"

Everyone shakes their heads, except for Scott. He just looks at me.

"No one said you name, hun." Avi said. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I could have sworn someone said my name."

Kirstie!

"There it is again!" I say. "Did no one hear that?"

"Maybe you should go lie down, Kirst." Kevin said.

"No! I feel fine. Will you all stop looking at me like I'm mental? I just heard someone say my name."

"Its Addalin." Scott says. "She did it to me too."

"What? She can mind link?" Avi asked.

"I think so. She did it to me when I picked her up." He snuggles her.

"Okay," Kevin said and pointed to Scott. "You I get. But Kirstie?" He looks at me.

"Don't look at me. You're the genius here." I point to him.

"Maybe its because shes your sister?" Avi says. "I mean, that would make her blood related to Addalin. Hell, maybe she can link with Mitch too. Speaking of, we need to leave. Scott has the location." He comes up and puts a hand on my back. "Baby, get dressed okay? Something warm, its a little chilly."