Chapter 139

"Oh, fuck." Scott and Kirstie said.

Avi went to get the nurse, but he had trouble finding her, so he ran around.

This left Mitch alone with both Scott and Kirstie. He didn't know what to do.

Scott was shaking in his arms, and Kirstie was on the bed panting.

He felt Scott tense up as Kirstie started squirming. "Fucking hell." Scott said.

Kirstie was having the hardest time keeping her breathing under control. She needed the comfort and the only other alpha in the room was on the floor.

Mitch was doing his best to comfort Scott, but he pushed him off and crawled away into the corner. Mitch stood up and made his way to Kirstie, or tried to. She threw something at him, again, and it nailed him in the groin.

He dropped to the ground and held himself. "Ah! Goddammit. Stop fucking throwing things at me." He managed to pull himself back up to his feet, but he was doubled over, still holding himself, trying to catch his breath.

Avi came back in and saw this. "Mitch?" He said, hurrying over to Kirstie.

"I'm fine. She nailed me in the dick." He tried to take deep breaths.

"With what?"

"I don't know. She fucking threw something at me."

"What did you do this tim-"

"Both of you shut up!!" Scott and Kirstie yelled.

Mitch and Avi just looked at each other, until Mitch paled and went to the bathroom.

Avi turned his attention back to Kirstie. "Baby? I know it hurts, just breathe, okay? That all you need to do." He grabbed her head and held her against him.

Scott was in need of something to knock him out. He didn't want to feel this! He already felt like he was gonna pass out. With the pain in his stomach, that was slowly spreading to his groin, he really wanted to die at this point. He hurt so much.

They barely caught they're breath before another contraction hit.

"Ah! Goddamn." Scott said. "I tap out. I tap out!" He chanted. He wanted to be done. He was so tired.

"If I can't tap out, what the hell makes you think you can?!" Kirstie yelled at him.

He whimpered as tears fell down his face. He was on the ground completely stretched out, but it just wasn't doing anything. The pain wouldn't go away, and when it did, it came right back.

"Fuck!" Kirstie yelled. Her stomach felt like it was getting torn open from the inside out. She was so mad at Avi right now. He did this to her. Why can't he be the one on the ground instead of Scott?

The nurse came in and checked her. "Well, I guess that was exactly what you needed. You're almost there. I'll get the doctor and tell her you're ready."

Kirstie laughed angrily. She wanted these babies out.

She growled when Mitch came back into the room.

He stopped in his tracks and held his arms up. He looked legitimately scared. "What did I do?" He asked, genuinely confused. Throwing stuff at him was one thing, but now shes growling at him too? What the fuck?

When the pain subsided, she fell against the bed, sweaty and panting. "Something...about you." She said between breaths. "It...its putting me...off."

Avi handed her the cup of ice chips and helped her get a few in her mouth. He got on the bed behind her, so she could rest against him, and grabbed one of the ice chips and began moving it around on her arms, neck, torso, and face. "What do you mean "I'm putting you off"? I haven't done anything!"