IMPORTANT!!!

You guyyyssssssssss. I'm wanna make an announcement.

This was touched on in the pack interview, but I wanted to be extra lol.

Its OFFICIAL!!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

"Because You're Mine"

WILL.👏

HAVE.👏

A.👏

SEQUEL!!!👏👏🥳🥳🥳

You guys.

Thank you so much.

I don't think BYM would've made it this far if it wasn't for y'all voting and reading and commenting.🤗🤗🤗

So, thank you all, for giving me the motivation to continue. It means more than you could ever know.🥰🥰🥰

I'm grateful for y'all.❤❤

Anyway, enough if the sappy emotional stuff, that's gross lol.

Here is the cover:

And the title, as you can see, is "And I Am Yours"

And the title, as you can see, is "And I Am Yours". (AIAY)

Let me introduce the children.

Top left: Logan

Bottom left: Christopther

Top right: Jordan

Bottom right: Zacary

Middle: Addalin-Lila

Leave opinions beside each listing. I wanna know what y'all thinkkkkkk.

Thank you, EmitKlaine for helping me find and choose the pictures. You are absolutely amazing and I love you for it.❤❤❤❤

I've already written out like the first few chapters, and y'all are both gonna love me, and wanna kill me.

I did something awful, but we'll talk about that later.

Now, another thing about this announcement, is that I wanna tell y'all, that BYM will be ending soon.

And while I'm sad to say that, I am so excited, because the plans I have for the sequel.

The other night, EmitKlaine and I were talking and I wanted to post one of them as a one shot, because I am so excited. She talked me down tho lol.

BYM is my Addalin. I am so proud of it and how far its come.

Okay, I'll stop being sappy.

I genuinely mean it when I say, I love y'all so fucking much and this book wouldn't have gotten this far if y'all weren't here so, thank you. (Ik I already said that but oh well)

Okay, that's it. Back to writing the next chapter lol.