Chapter 154 (XXX)

Scott, Mitch and Kirstie on the couch.

Mitch was half ready to cry. He didn't want to talk about this.

"Okay." Kirstie said. She looked at Scott. "Mitch came to me and asked me to help. That's why I'm here, just so you know."

Scott nodded and turned to his mate. "What's wrong?"

Mitch sniffled. "I um, I mig-." He huffed. How do you word something like this? "Okay, um. I haven't told anyone this. I blocked it out for a while, but its been coming back, and Scott, I am so sorry that your just now finding out." Mitch said with tears in his eyes.

"Baby, what happened?" He grabbed Mitch hand.

"When Rick had us..." He sniffled. "The only reason I got free was because of the bond I have with Avi. When I got loose...I might've...I might've used that bond to...um." He looked at Kirstie. He was trying so hard to keep from breaking down.

Kirstie leaned in to whisper in his ear. "You can do it. You're just gonna freak yourself out even more of you don't say something." She grabbed his hand. "You can do this, Mitchy."

Mitch sniffled and looked at Scott. "I killed your father, Scott."

Scott looked at him.

Then he busted out laughing.

"What the fuck? Why are you laughing?" Mitch asked.

Scott took a deep breath and calmed his self down. "Baby, I love you, and you are literally the most precious thing in thisk world, but I already knew that." He snorted.

"Bu-. Ho-. What?" Mitch was so confused. "How?"

"Hunny, it was my father. Did you really think the police wouldn't tell me when they found him?" He grabbed Mitch's hand and kissed it. "You are way to precious for this earth."

Mitch chuckled. "So, you're not mad?"

Scott snorted. "Why would I be?"

"I don't know, cause it was your father?"

"Mitch, I stopped caring about my father a long time ago. Any chance he had a redemption, flew out the window when he took you and Addalin. At least, now I know for sure, I can say this. He won't be hurting you again."

Mitch laughed and leaned to give scott a hug, but then just decided to crawl up into his lap and wrap himself around his Alpha. "I love you."

Scott wrapped his arms tight around Mitch. "I love you too, Baby Boy." He kissed Mitchs head.

Kirstie sighed. "Well, Addalin, Jordan, and Logan are due for a playdate, so I'm gonna do that." She stood up and walked upstairs.

Mitch looked at Scott. "Playdate, huh?"

"Yes please." Scott grabbed the backs of Mitch's thighs and picked him up.

Halfway up the stairs, they ran into Kirstie bringing Addalin downstairs.

Both girls just looked at him.

Mitch looked at Addalin. "Mommy and Daddy are gonna go have their own playdate."

Kirstie gasped and covered one of Addalin's ears while pressing the other to her chest and walked off, shielding her from her mothers innuendos.

Scott and Mitch laughed and continued to their room.

Scott kicked the door shut with his foot and laid Mitch down on the bed on his back. He took off Mitch's shirt and began to suck and nip at the skin, continuing all the way down the his boxers. The way Mitch's body was moving as he did was gorgeous.