Chapter 166

!3!

Mitch looked as the box that contained his dress. He was so nervous to put it on. The only person in the dressing room with him was Esther.

"Its okay, sweetheart. You're gonna look beautiful."

Mitch nodded.

None of his pack had seen him in a dress, and he was worried of what everyone would think. What Scott would think. Everyone thought he was wearing just a regular blue tuxedo. Everyone except Esther and Leigh, but even they were in the dark on what the dress looked like.

After he'd made the appointment he'd called ahead of time to see if he could come back after by himself and get a different dress, so that no one would know what he was really walking down the aisle in.

Scott and Mitch hadn't seen each other yet. They slept in separate bedrooms the night before, and Scott was on the other side of the house, getting ready with Avi and Kevin.

"Mitch." Esther said softly, grabbing his face and having him look at her. "Everyone is going to love it." She said. "You will look absolutely gorgeous. I promise you. One Kirstie gets hear and does your make up, we'll help you get it on, and then you can see just how breathtakingly beautiful you are." She smiled and cupped his face.

"I'm so proud of you." She told him.

He smiled amd sniffled. "Thank you." He said wrapping his arms around her.

She kissed his cheek and pulled back and saw him sobbing. "Awe, baby." She said.

"I'm just so happy." She smiled and wiped his face. "Scott is my everything and I love him so much and after today, I get to call him my husband, and that makes me so happy."

Esther gave him a smile. "Gurl, if you kept the crying up, that make up is gonna come right off."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm really trying." He said, faning his face. He composed himself and cleared his throat. "Okay." He took a deep breath.

"Let's do this."

~~~~~~

Avi yanked open Scott's curtains, efrectlivly blinding Scott with the sunlight of the early morning.

Scott hissed as he shielded his face.

"Rise and shine, Scotland."

"You know I wasn't named after the country, right?" Scott said, his voice muffled by the pillow he'd thrown over his head.

"You know it's your wedding day, right?" Avi mocked.

Scott instantly jolted up and tried t ok stand, all done way to fast.

"Let's got to work." He said as he fell to the ground.

"Ooo." Kevin cringed. "Great way to begin your wedding day. On the floor." He snickered.

Scott rolled his eyes and got to his feet. "Ha ha." He said. "What's first?" He asked Avi.

"Shower." Avi nodded.

Scott nodded and walked in, hoping in under the water a bit to early and ended up with freezing water hitting his shoulders. He jumped back quickly adding more heat to it before getting back in and continuing his shower.

He thought about Mitch and how his morning was possibly going. Him being an adorable little nervous wreck. He smiled. He loved mitch and Now he would finally be able to call Mitch his in every way.

His shower took about half the time it usually did. He finished rinsing off and shut off the water. He grabbed a towel and patted his face and arms and hair dry before he went back out to his bedroom.