Chapter 148: Esther

The first thing I do every morning when I wake up is check my phone.

Baby😍❤: Good morning beautiful

Me: Good morning❤

Baby😍❤: I miss you

Me: You saw me less than six hours ago, Al

Baby😍❤: and your point?

Me: I don't know, but I miss you too

Baby😍❤: you saw me less than six hours ago, Es😉

Me: Ha ha

Baby😍❤: Wanna go out tonight?

Me: 😊 yes.

Baby😍❤: yay! I'll pick you up at 7.

Me: what, I don't get a choice?😂

Baby😍❤: Nope! I'll see you.

Me: see you!❤

I stare at the messages and smile. Its been a long time since someone's made me this happy.

I sigh and sit up and see Rose looking at me.

"What?" I smile.

"Ah!" She squeals.

"You wanna see Awex today?" I go over to her and pick her up and snuggle her earning a shriek. "I'll take dat as a yesh." I tickle her little tummy and snuggle her again. "God, I love you."

My little omega.

After I miscarried, I was distraught. Darien, being the fantastic human that he is, blamed me for it, telling me that I killed our child. And I believed him for the longest time.

Thank god, I have my brother. He literally saved me. I don't know where I would be if I didn't have Avi. He's a Godsend, if you ask me.

Oh, and lets not forget that he's bonded to Mitch and has his symptoms. That's hilarious. But at the same time, Im pretty sure that means I'm gonna be holding him when Mitch goes into labor, and I can see it now: Addalin going ballistic.

I head downstairs and see everyone already at the table and Avi cooking.

I sit down next to Leigh. "You wanna go do something after breakfast? Just the two of us?"

Leigh smirked and nodded. "Its a date."

"Coffee?" She nodded.

I watch as I see Mitch waddle out into the kitchen and snuggle into Scott's side. "I don' feel good." He pouted.

"Awe, baby. What's wrong?" Scott snuggled Mitch and kissed his head. Mitch just whined.

"He's adorab-" I start.

"Unless you want him to bawl his eyes out, don't finish that sentence." Scott warned.

I nod and take a bite of my food. "Leigh and I are going out today." I say.

"Oh, great." Avi said. "Scott, Kevin and I have a meeting to go to anyway."

"Another meeting? Remember what happened last time? Mitch is due any day now." Scott informed.

Avi paled. "We'll deal with that when it happens." I can see the fear in his eyes.

"I'm telling you, Av, its not fun." Scott said, sniggling Mitch closer into his side.