Chapter One: Mitch

"Mom" I called. I just got home from school and I wanted to tell her how my day was. I went up to her room calling for her again. At first nothing seemed off as I walked through the house, but when I got to my parents room...it was empty. So was my sisters.

What? What's going on? They were here this morning.

The rooms were empty and as I go to look through the house I notice that my dog is missing too.

They left me.

I knew my family didn't like me, but I never thought they would leave me.

Tears spring up into my eyes.

This hurts. Of all the times I wished I wasn't part of this family...it actually came true.

I try to call Kaitlyn, my best friend only to find put that my phones been deactivated. I feel my eyes turn blue. Its because I'm an omega.

I'm an omega...

And I'm gay.

~~~~~~~~~~

I dry my tears and head downstairs. I went to my room and cried for about three hours. I needed something to get my mind off of this whole thing. I cant stay here, but I have nowhere to go.

Well Mitch, looks like we have a choice. We can stay here and wallow in our depression making it worse or we can pack our shit and get out of here. We hate it here anyway.

There was this kind of voice in my head telling me these things

They left you because they didn't want you. They never did. You mom wanted to abort you. But your father wouldn't have it thinking maybe you would be useful somehow. But the moment you opened your eyes...you disappointed them.

"Shut up!" I hiss. I needed to think. But I needed to get out of here. I grab my suitcase and grab what I needed: clothes, my charger thinking maybe I  can crash somewhere, extra socks and underwear, earbuds, and finally I go grab some food from the fridge. I have about 100$ saved up just in case I needed it so I grabbed that to.

I was just about to walk out of my house when I saw a photo. And the memories came flooding back.

Im running around after my dog, Alec. He's barking happily. We are playing fetch. But then i threw the stick too hard and too close to the house. I broke a window. I was 7. My dad came out furious with me.

"You stupid omega!" He roared as his hand connected with my face. "You are a disgrace to the Grassi name. God how I wish you were never born. An omega. Of all things why did God punish me with you. Why couldn't you have been a beta like your sister.

I started crying. Then I saw my sister. She looked kinda sad.

My father hit me one last time before he walked away.

My sister Jessa walked up to me looking upset. She put her arms around me and whispered in my ear.

"Its okay, Mitchy. I don't hate you. There's nothing wrong with you being an omega. I think blue eyes suit you. She changed her eyes to yellow and I changed mine to blue and we just sat there looking at each other.

I shake my head. I miss when my sister was like that towards me. She was so kind and she helped me when I needed it. Shes the first one I came out to. She told my parents a week later when I upset her.

"You're an omega and you're gay?!" He started his eyes turning red. "Go upstairs...NOW!"

My eyes turned blue "I accept ypur punishment sir."

I was 14.

I take one last look around and I walk out the door. Knowing I have nowhere to go. But that is certainly better than saying here.

A/N: Heyo so I've been reading a bunch of alpha and omega type fanfics and I fell in love with the idea so i decided to write one. Mostly this story is inspired by AltoPentaholic I've read a bunch of her stories and am reading her "Different" series right now. If you haven't already, check her out. Lemme know what you think of this chapter and feel free to ask anything as well as request anything I'm open minded

~🌈Jordan❤