Chapter 130: Kirstie (XXX)

So, i know i said y'all weren't getting a chapter, but i needed a distraction so here we are.

Smut near the end.

Love y'all

Here we go.

I get up and book it to the bathroom. You'd think I was done with this, but nope.

Its the middle of the night and I don't really know where Avi is, but right now, all I can think of is the pain vomiting causes me.

Once I finish, I flush the toilet and brush my teeth, rubbing my belly as I do. I rinse my mouth and stand in front of the mirror to look at myself.

My belly is super defined now, and its a little harder to move around it. I sigh, my babies.

Babies.

I still haven't entirely wrapped my head around it, but after the ultrasound that confirmed it, its all I can think about. We get to find out the genders soon. I personally don't care what they are, as long as they're healthy. I can tell Avi really wants at least a girl. I just hope I can give him that.

I head downstairs after getting dresses, and see Avi in the kitchen and Addalin in her highchair. Addalin squeals in my direction. "Hi, baby girl." I go over to her and kiss her head, and she leans forward and hugs my belly.

"Awe." Avi said. "It looks like Addalin is taking a liking." He chuckled. He came over and gave me a kiss on my head. "Morning." He smiles.

"Morning?" I look at the time. "Its the middle of the night."

"Granted, but oh well." He shrugged.  "Addalin woke up and I volunteered to watch her. Scott and Mitch need a break. Or well, Hunter, I should say. Mitch hasn't come back yet." He went over and grabbed plates and started dishing up food.

"I don't get it." I say, sitting down. "Its been two weeks, I feel like he should've come back by now. Michaels been gone and you made sure he wasn't coming back any time soon. Addalin is safe and happy." In response she squeals. "He should've come back. Maybe there's something he's not telling us. Something that happened with Rick." I try to run through some possibilities but I can't think of any for some reason.

"That could be it. Probably is, but we aren't gonna force anything out of him." He goes and we sit at the table, but before I sit, I grab Addalin and place her in the chair next to me. She just leans over and hugs my belly and snuggles it.

"Shes very attached to you." Avi pointed out with a smile.

"I've noticed that. She is the exact opposite of how she was when Leigh was pregnant. Its weird. Addalin cant stand Zac, but i have a feeling that she is gonna be very protective of these two. Heck, maybe one of them is an alpha." I joke.

"I wouldn't doubt it." He laughed grabbing my hand and making me look at him. "No matter what they are, I will love them unconditionally. Just as I will love you." He cupped my face and pulled me forward to kiss him.

The kiss deepened more than it should, considering we were at the table and Addalin was next to me.

"We're in the kitchen with a baby next to us." I point out with a chuckle when I see the look in Avi's eyes.

Not gonna lie, when they say pregnancy makes you horny, they mean it.

"Then lets put her to bed, and go to our room." He smirks and goes over, kisses me, and picks up the child next to me.

I follow him all the way up the stairs, and watch as he quietly puts Addalin back in her crib. She doesn't lay down though, she sits there and plays with her feet, picking one up so she can gnaw on her toes. I shoot a look at Scott and Mit-Hunter asleep in each others arms: Hunter with his back pressed to Scott's chest, and Scott's arm wrapped around his waist.

I smile at them as Avi walks out and leads me to our room and sits me down on the bed, lightly pushing me onto my back and hovering over me. "Now, where were we?" He smiles.

"Id say, right about here." I pull him in and kiss him deeply. He brings his hand up to cup my face, keeping my head where it is. Not forcefully, but gently. He's always gentle with me. We've made love more than once, and each time, he's as gentle as can be.

I feel his hand go under my shirt and just rest on my bare side, then slowly move up and down along the skin. He moves his mouth to my neck and gently kisses and nips at the tender flesh, leaving little marks.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him back up to my lips so I can continue kissing him. I love just kissing him. The way his beard rubs against my skin, or just the way his lips feel against mine. I love all of it. I love him.

He moves and removes my shirt and moves to place a singular kiss on each of my breasts, remembering how tender they've been lately. He doesn't touch them other than that, which I'm okay with.

He takes of his shirt as well. That another thing that I love about him. He makes me as comfortable as possible. When he takes something off of me, he takes of the same thing off of him. Now its just both of us topless and in our underwear.

"You're perfect." He says, leaning down to kiss my stomach, once on each side. "Absolutely magnificent." He caresses my thighs.

I blush like a loser at the compliment.

He gets on his knees between my legs and lightly kisses my inner thighs, making me sigh at the feeling. I drop my head down and close my eyes.

He kisses up until I feel him kiss my clit through my underwear, and moan. I feel him rub his thumb along the sensitive bud until he hooks his fingers around the elastic of my underwear and pulled the off, and then quickly removing his as well.

He pushed my knees apart and got between them, but before he did anything, he came back to kiss me. He keeps kissing me, even when I feel him enter me. I gasp at the sensation like I do every time.

He waits for me to adjust before i signal that he can move. I hold onto him as our moans fill the silence.

Its slow and gentle, which I'm a sucker for. He doesn't go fast or hard, he just keeps a steady pace.

Before long, both of us are a moaning mess, and I feel my climax approaching way faster than I expected it too. My core tightens until it snaps, sending a wave of pleasure through my body, causing me to clench around Avi, bringing him to his climax. He keeps thrusting as we both ride out our highs, eventually stopping to catch his breath. He rests his head in the crook of my neck and I thread my fingers through his hair. We stay like that until he can move again, and he pulls out and falls next to me and gathers me in his arms.

"That, is a fantastic way to start the day. Wouldn't you agree?" He asks me, kissing the top of my head.

"Definitely." I mumble as I snuggle into his side. "I love you." I smile into his chest.

"I love you too, Kit-Kat."